co play

DeletedUser

I have 29 years of experience. My best world was on world 17 of the Vatican servers where I got to 192 million points and I was duke of the best tribe in the world.

I am super awesome and exp3rienced and I rule

Anyone want a coplayer?

But seriously, this is pathetic

What's pathetic? That post you made or this thread in general.

IMO, your post made the thread pathetic.

DeletedUser

I was actually referring to the quality of the lies and attempts to get good accounts by noobish players on tribalwars.

And in case you didn't quite catch it, my post was a joke...

DeletedUser

I did catch it but "a joke" is a thing said or done to cause laughter. If you did try to cause laughter, it didn't work. That is probably where the whole mix-up came from. So, when you next feel like telling a joke please make it funny, just so we know. Alternatively you can write "this is a joke" on the reply just to avoid awkward moments like these when you try to explain that people where meant to laugh.

Lies or not, nobody will give away an account without evidence from TWstats that the player is capable of playing tribalwars.

DeletedUser

What? how am i dragged into this? me = levi

Perhaps levi is a word used for something else instead.

Maybe you have a reputation for being rather annoying but instead of saying "You're rather annoying" he is saying "You're levi"

Or we can just wait for a reply.

Draxam

I did catch it but "a joke" is a thing said or done to cause laughter. If you did try to cause laughter, it didn't work. That is probably where the whole mix-up came from. So, when you next feel like telling a joke please make it funny, just so we know. Alternatively you can write "this is a joke" on the reply just to avoid awkward moments like these when you try to explain that people where meant to laugh.

Lies or not, nobody will give away an account without evidence from TWstats that the player is capable of playing tribalwars.

KO'd