co-player needed for world 36

DeletedUser

i plan to join world 36.i am infinitely active between 2:00 to 16:00.i need a co-player between 17:00-2:00.anyone intrested.this is not my original account this is just an alias used as forum account.the co-players should have experience no newbies accepted

DeletedUser

Are you serious? I mean, LOLOLOL!!!

Not only have you given away your online time, you have spammed this on every forum section I have been on...

DeletedUser

.......And dont even try to pretend you were joking about those online times by the way ;)

you are #1 n00b

DeletedUser

Give the guy a break, maybe someday he will let you live for that. ;o

DeletedUser

cough cough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH........one second HAHAHAHAHAHAH

DeletedUser

Awww, like you weren't an overrated nubcake once.
Wait, you still are...

Nudist

Believe it not, I'm actually interested... that would allow me to play at work and let you take over when I'm done so I can have a life.

DeletedUser

Same, i'd actually would be interested, but i have other plans.
Co-plays with unknown players have done wonders in the past for me. :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i plan to join world 36.i am infinitely active between 2:00 to 16:00.i need a co-player between 17:00-2:00.anyone intrested.this is not my original account this is just an alias used as forum account.the co-players should have experience no newbies accepted

Read the bold before you flame away:)

DeletedUser

Who cares, you can just say your going to do it then farm him or what not...

DeletedUser

twilight hunter, if your looking for a co-player, search for a person that buys premium :D

DeletedUser

True and dont flame his thread. Of course he shouldnt have told the timings when he was online. But still dont blame him for that. However one should no that person very well to make him a co-player.