Co-Player Wanted.. :)

DeletedUser

Copy of Extra's post but i do actually need one.

<MY ACCOUNT>

MAP OF ME

World: 26
Player: Gyorgy Lavode
Tribe: COLD
Tribe Rank: 3
Wars: no one atm..
Extra info - I own a powerful clustor south east K34. Along side my good friend Re-Education. Have villages all over the map.
OD Attack Rank:56 (5,659,611 score)
OD Defense Rank: 634 (452,623 score)
As you can see by my ODD i dont get attacked much. Im hoping that will change :icon_razz:
I can teach you how to play properly if need be.
I have also given myself a (not so "happy") reputation via the external forums.. But everyone loves me anyway :p
Also i do not have PA and have no chance of buying any until next year. So if you can supply PP's then your application will be considered above others.
To get ahold of me, message me ingame of World 26. I will respond to all mails. So dont be shy.

G^L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

someone else to play my account?
of course they would have to delete anyother account they have.

DeletedUser

What?
I have to delete all 6 of my other accounts just to play with yours? :icon_eek:

On the side note all the " I need co-player" requests come with " I don't have PP, if you bring it, you will be on top of my list"?

Person who want to hustle with someone else account can get account for him self in almost any older world he wants, so I am interested do you get any people asking to co-play with you?
I am not being sarcastic, I am really interested in it, extra asked for co-player too recently, and I am not sure how did it end?

DeletedUser

dont have to delete allaccounts.. just the accounts in world 26.

DeletedUser

What?
I have to delete all 6 of my other accounts just to play with yours? :icon_eek:

On the side note all the " I need co-player" requests come with " I don't have PP, if you bring it, you will be on top of my list"?

Person who want to hustle with someone else account can get account for him self in almost any older world he wants, so I am interested do you get any people asking to co-play with you?
I am not being sarcastic, I am really interested in it, extra asked for co-player too recently, and I am not sure how did it end?

the new player either changed the password, or the origional owner did so apperently he cant log on. thats what i heard.

DeletedUser

[player]shackeyshak[/player] a very strong player on W4 would like to come back to W26. He currently has a small account here on W26, that would be removed if the coplayer offer is accepted.

If you do pass the account over to him, I will provide him with the PA points that you require especially since I have over 71 PA points currently.

Let me know.

Aheller

DeletedUser

[player]shackeyshak[/player] a very strong player on W4 would like to come back to W26. He currently has a small account here on W26, that would be removed if the coplayer offer is accepted.

If you do pass the account over to him, I will provide him with the PA points that you require especially since I have over 71 PA points currently.

Let me know.

Aheller

you've done it again. just stay out of forums..

DeletedUser

I want PA

yeh, u need one...
you'll sure have lot of defence to spare when your pa ever gets attacked isn't it?
if he really accepts a pa with you he must be dumb as hell, cuz you're loosing villages... :icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser

yeh, u need one...
you'll sure have lot of defence to spare when your pa ever gets attacked isn't it?
if he really accepts a pa with you he must be dumb as hell, cuz you're loosing villages... :icon_twisted::lol:

wrrong place to talk bout it genious.

....and yall have lost many many many many nukes and nobles on him. i would know.

DeletedUser

yeh, u need one...

71 PA points... Hmm, what would that mean? Personal ally? 100points untill you get an ally? Or would it mean premium account points? I don't know! Someone please tell me!!!

Oh and are you sure about me losing villages? Last time I checked, I have more villas then when I joined Clear!...

Man, that was hard not to call you dumbass :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see that you're following tradition with your
:swordsman:
:villagers:

:)

DeletedUser

I will co play this account, after all as everyone can see on hammys profile he killed 8 (eight!) nobels.