Co-player?

DeletedUser

Righty, hello thar! I am o_O l o_O, not very well known (under this alias) - actually, I'm probably not even known at all. Anyway, I've joined w45 and I was hoping to find myself a coplayer.

What I'm looking for is someone active from 00:00 ST to 07:00 ST, or something close to that. The rest I can cover myself :icon_wink: Now I know posting my online times here isn't the smartest thing I could do, but I'll do it anyway as it makes finding a coplayer a lot easier.

Right, a little tiny bit about me. I'm 16, male (sorry :lol: ) from Norway. I've been playing TW since w3 and I know most of the stuff needed to know. I can snipe, backtime, send illegal really fast nobletrains (17ms personal best :icon_redface:) but I try to keep them legal :lol: I am active and I think I've got a chance in this world. Now I know quite a few great players are joining this world, like those from Raki and Ego!! oh and of course Predator!!!!1one!1 /sarcasm but I still think I've got a fair chance of doing quite well on this world! Together with some decent (or better than decent) coplayer my - or rather our - chance of doing great here should be quite good :)

oh and one more thing, I can make signatures and stuff <3 and coplayers get them for free! <3

Post here or PM me if interested :)

With regards
o_O l o_O

DeletedUser

You know I would coplay you, but we're in the same timezone :icon_razz: and I'm retarded retired

DeletedUser

Just so you know... This is the tribe recruitment and applying area... Post this in W45 general please?

DeletedUser

Just so you know... This is the tribe recruitment and applying area... Post this in W45 general please?

I'm trying to recruit someone to my account :lol: and it says recruitment :icon_neutral:

lol sorry AI, pl0x move it? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hi, I think i could co-play I'm from Australia so I think I meet the required time frame.. unless you got someone already. I know the basic's of how to play and I think I'm doing ok on the worlds I play.. See what you think it's up to you.

DeletedUser

Righty, hello thar! I am o_O l o_O, not very well known (under this alias) - actually, I'm probably not even known at all.

I know you my Norwegian frweeeend. Seriously, I can't get away from you Norskmann. :/

DeletedUser

Hi, I think i could co-play I'm from Australia so I think I meet the required time frame.. unless you got someone already. I know the basic's of how to play and I think I'm doing ok on the worlds I play.. See what you think it's up to you.

Thank you, but no thank you. I've got several offers already, and I've found a coplayer :)

o_O l o_O seems too familiar. Weren't you in ele's w43 tribe? o_O
I was... Was inactive though.

I know you my Norwegian frweeeend. Seriously, I can't get away from you Norskmann. :/
^_^ hai Luke! I'm stalking youuu :icon_twisted: