Co-player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

I was wondering if anyone would like to let me co-play an account with them :)

I have lots of friends on this world and its kind of late to be starting from scratch, Iv been playing sense W2. Played W6 with Matt-, willing to take just about any account no matter the tribe/points as long as the player is not in Art. I know how to Snipe/send a 200-300 ms noble train/Back time you name it i know how to do it. Id prefer for the owner to have Premium and we can work out a deal to were we pitch in like every other month or something. But yes i will stop babbling. If your interested ether send me a PM over the forums or put your skype name below.

I will co-play an account or if someones quiting i will take there account :)

Matt.camb

if you are in for teh lolz join me and my quest to become duke in a noob tribe. very many lolz :D

DeletedUser83995

Umm.... I was more looking for an account worth playing :D

Thank you for your offer tho :)

DeletedUser

Send me 100$ to twoshadetod@gmail, through paypal to cover costs for this year.

edit: this is a joke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

Lol you must think im an idiot? :p

All i want to do is co-play an account if your not interested no reason to make yourself look like an idiot :)

DeletedUser83995

I never needed one, i dont have an account on this world i was looking for one :p

DeletedUser

I possibly could be looking for a coplay, and paying for the premium is no problem, I'd be willing to pay it every month. Message me if you might be interested; I'm currently not in a top 10 tribe because I got a late start. Playing this world under "reptarftw" you can look up in game stats if you'd like.

Like I said, message me if you're interested, if not I'll carry on by myself :)

DeletedUser83995

If you have skype, send me a message easier to talk there...

Kolohe607 = Skype

DeletedUser

Can you add me? I'm on my phone and the search on it freezes the phone if I search for people

Skype = "xxiiamlegiitxx"