Co-player

DeletedUser

Lol i don't want to co-play with you, i need a more experienced player that is much better than you.

DeletedUser

Lol it seems like most people on this game can't take a joke..besides i know buffet is a good player :D.

DeletedUser

Lol it seems like most people on this game can't take a joke..besides i know buffet is a good player :D.

We can take a joke, if a joke is what you stated which you didnt... you have just contradicted yourself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its a sarcasm joke..anyway i better stop before i dig myself a bigegr whole :p

Your our BUFFET

You also spelled hole wrong, oh well. I, and gimmiegimmie5, will let up off of you now. :D

DeletedUser

Lol dam *bangs head on wall*. It is late here and im playing wow simultaneously (call me sad..idc)

DeletedUser

gimmegimme5, if dr.seuss denies my coplaying, I'd let you coplay me, lol. Just drop your other one, I am better. I'm your old duke lmao.

DeletedUser

really? What world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 way co-play sucks to be whoever iz in near our guy, what world were yah my duke? :)

DeletedUser

44 >.< I think........or did I totally mix you up with another world, lol. I was Two-headed on W44.

DeletedUser

It was a world, I am sure I made you baron, lol. Maybe W36, were you in a tribe before EVIL? or w42. Or W38, I wasn't on 36 or 42 very long though.

Edit: It wasn't 42.

Maybe I owned you, lol? Damn, i really wanna know now.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was a world, I am sure I made you baron, lol. Maybe W36, were you in a tribe before EVIL? or w42. Or W38, I wasn't on 36 or 42 very long though.

Edit: It wasn't 42.

Maybe I owned you, lol? Damn, i really wanna know now.....

36 I was the leader of cookee,

DeletedUser

Ah, I started cookee. That must be it. I probably made you duke when I left. Or maybe I made you duke with me. That tribe wasn't that good I believe, not even #1.