Co-Player??

DeletedUser118769

Hello My name Is Awesomeahmed100 or you can call me Ahmed and Im looking for some players that I can have as co partner in world 85. I know must of you might see this and would say " why the hell is this guy talking about world 85 in a world 81 forum" Well I dont want anyone else that plays world 85 to also play on my account.

Requirements:
Must have at least 3 years of experienced.
Know how to: Snipe, Backtime, and of course farm constantly!
and finally: His/Hers experience on like what accounts did they use and were pretty good in the past worlds.

This is all I want and yeah!:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

King Klaus

lol I can guess why you're asking here.. packet system like on 81 w :icon_biggrin:
I can't ! I am a noob. Only 1 year experience and only 3 villages now on 85 w

DeletedUser118536

12.380 - This is your farming for yesterday, 12k?!?!?! That is nothing at all.

Please state your experience, Konno thinks even Konno is more experienced than yourself currently, and does not think many from 81 will want to play with you with your current statistics

Brick Tamland

In 1 month he's had 12 tribe changes :| I think Konno is right :s

DeletedUser118606

agreed not sure what my best farming stats are on 3 worlds combined, but it was all manually done with no script and i know I had days better than that Lmao you might want to start using the phone app at least, if you can't or won't use scripts!

DeletedUser118769

12.380 - This is your farming for yesterday, 12k?!?!?! That is nothing at all.

Please state your experience, Konno thinks even Konno is more experienced than yourself currently, and does not think many from 81 will want to play with you with your current statistics

Guys dont hate.. The world just started a month back and all of the barbs near me are heavily farmed. I usually get 80 haul max per attack and its really trouble some. Thats why I need a co to help up my growth. Previous account: mmthabet

DeletedUser118362

Wanna see good stats? The Special account has 100% world winrate and only lost 2 villages! Talk about hard work eh...

DeletedUser118606

Guys dont hate.. The world just started a month back and all of the barbs near me are heavily farmed. I usually get 80 haul max per attack and its really trouble some. Thats why I need a co to help up my growth. Previous account: mmthabet

we're not hating on you Ahmed, we're trying to tell you our analysis of your playing style. instead of acting like a begging noob (been there, done that, it doesn't usually pan out), try being objective when reading our statements.

1. your farming that day sucked. pure and simple. you've stated.it's only been barbs you're farming. and only those nearby. try farming players as well as barbs. don't stop with your 9x9 or even 50x50. farm as much per day as you can. use your scouts to find where the rezzies and decent vils are. USE TWSTATS to find all the greys and Ian and inactives and farm those babies dry! and rotate your farming . I do it directionally, once my 15x15 is finished lol personally, I don't use just my axes and cavalry either (it's amazing that big cheese or playerhater or any of the gang from wolfUW/berserkers didn't noble me while I was farming roflmao heck, no one has nobled me out yet...talk about irritating lol use the scripts use the phone app (it's my favorite farming tool) do whatever you can to improve your gameplay and you just might luck out and get a reliable, trustworthy, player to co your aaccount

DeletedUser118606

and also, Ahmed, realize that except for me, you're listening (hopefully) to the members of the #1 tribe family on this world! for them to spend time on this thread talking with you, is something they don't usually do, even when they're bored!

DeletedUser118769

and also, Ahmed, realize that except for me, you're listening (hopefully) to the members of the #1 tribe family on this world! for them to spend time on this thread talking with you, is something they don't usually do, even when they're bored!

Thanks!! I just got loot assistant and meh I'm still trying but I'm waiting until I noble my second villa soon. (currently) I will be farming more now.

DeletedUser118606

Thanks!! I just got loot assistant and meh I'm still trying but I'm waiting until I noble my second villa soon. (currently) I will be farming more now.
loot assistant is okay, as in so-so Lmao but it is better than no script at all lookup the legal scripts and apps and use them, otherwise, you'll be limiting yourself.