Co-Players wanted

DeletedUser112487

Hey, so on W71, I want to establish a solid account, basically a account with 3-4 co players. If you want to be part of the crew.
W-69: Stories rank 4, Barcode Rank 2

Was hoping to get some intermediate players on the account.

If your intrested add me on skype! Freecrapplz

Or mail me here in the externals! Will be looking forward to playing with you!
:icon_wink:

Difference between co's on my account and co's that are not on my account? My co-players have swag of course.

Will be starting with: Turtle Swag! (Because he has lots of swag!)- Barcode w69 and nME rank 1 in w70!! Join pros :D!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112487

^ I would agree with you but it's not true. I have been on tribal wars for 4 days straight now without a co-player. I have not eaten, slept or taken a shower. But then again I shouldn't speak because this actually describes some people on tribal wars. (me) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Why do you need 4 co players for a no-hauls world?

Well, some players have these very rare things called lives. Some consist of girlfriends/boyfriends and others consist of partying and getting smashed. While others have 1 player accounts and spend a good portion of their life's on the account. Although it's no hauls that still means the day is divided into 4 portions which gives each person a nice amount of time to spend in RL :D

DeletedUser110665

bob those are my times :Dthe in the middle of my time :D

ill msg you on skype you can send my account the sit and me / my co players will accept lol