Co-Playing

DeletedUser

I'm in need of co-playing an account on world 50 if i'm to carry on playing tw. Hopefully this will set me up for not only the present but also in the future. I can no longer play full time on my own due to working hours. I'm capable of accessing the internet and TW at 17:00 server time untill 23:00 server time. I'll need an account thats owned by a playable person, you have to be respectable to those who deserve it, experienced, active, loyal and also up for a little laugh for it's only a game.

Contact me IG (Zevahc) or via message or post. Oh and P.S. This is the right section :icon_rolleyes:

"Announcements" :icon_rolleyes:
"Recruitment and applying for tribes" :icon_rolleyes:
"General discussion" Bingo

DeletedUser

wrong section.Go to the premade section of the TW forum,and in that,co-playing.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to post on the general forums for a co-player for it'll consume more time. I want a world 50 account, not people messaging me about possibly playing another account. As for the flames already, get a grip you disrespectfull advarks.

DeletedUser

Don't complain that nobody has posted but people have viewed.
at least they have the common decency to not Spam the thread to let others who are interested, sign up for it.

Are you trying to attention whore by the second statement you made?
Because it worked.

DeletedUser

Don't complain that nobody has posted but people have viewed.
at least they have the common decency to not Spam the thread to let others who are interested, sign up for it.

Are you trying to attention whore by the second statement you made?
Because it worked.

I SPamz it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maybe your issue is the fact. That nobody wants a player who is from the the Central/ Eastern North America' because that's when most players are on.

DeletedUser

I dont live in america my friend, I live in the UK, easily mistaken I suppose. As for me attention seeking, you're joking right? I mean since when was the last time someone attention seeked by asking to co-play an account and asking for some kind of response to their request? Go back to world 49.