co-playing?

killergoon=-

why is there so much of it going on in this world?
What is the fun of c0-playing with some1 elses account?
my old world, co-playing is very rare but it seems like this world is ridden with it.

DeletedUser

We have lifes. I rather co-play playing 4 hours a day instead of owning an account and playing 10+ hours, especially those days when you are under heavy attack

DeletedUser100590

I co-play with an American Kid. He's at college, I'm at uni. We co-play because, quite frankly, we are good friends. He's had a different up bringing to me and so, we can offer different perspectives about rl scenarios that alone, we may have missed. It's nice having somebody I can rely on to always be there for me.

DeletedUser

why is there so much of it going on in this world?
What is the fun of c0-playing with some1 elses account?
my old world, co-playing is very rare but it seems like this world is ridden with it.

becuase we make friends and wish to share the joys and burdens of this game

killergoon=-

I co-play with an American Kid. He's at college, I'm at uni. We co-play because, quite frankly, we are good friends. He's had a different up bringing to me and so, we can offer different perspectives about rl scenarios that alone, we may have missed. It's nice having somebody I can rely on to always be there for me.

Do you get as much satisfaction as when playing with your own account?

i assume this guy needs a RL coplayer :D

funny... aswell as the dude who said he has a life.

DeletedUser

If I co play at an account, it is as much mine as it is the other co player(s). An account active as many hours as possible is much more worth then an account half a**ed run by someone who really not has enough time to commit to do well.

This game is meant to be played as a cooperation game (as I see it) to eliminate competition. Several (capable) players on few accounts are most effective compared to many such with single players who are (naturally) not able to be online most of their awake time. The game has involved so much that it is now almost necessary to co play in order to not burn yourself out if you truly play to dominate. Also, it is not realistic (or healthy) to stay online too many hours.

So finding trustworthy players who shares the burden, workload, thoughts and efforts on one account is an efficient way to remain active.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't find the fun without co-players.

This game is meant to be all about teamwork. Surely having a team on the account just promotes teamwork? It certainly makes it a funner community within the tribe, having more people in it :)

DeletedUser102717

Co-players are like family, some of the closest friends your ever gain on this game is the players you Co-play with, with an account as big as mine you need those friends to rely on.
also when you get told secrets you can get them off your chest with you co ;)

unlike when your lonely :'(

but whatever floats your boat buddy

DeletedUser100590

Do you get as much satisfaction as when playing with your own account?

Yes... it's a bit of an exaggeration, but having a co-player is somewhat what I presume marriage to be like. If I fail at a particular task then we both suffer, but when I succeed at something, my co is there to witness it meaning it won't just be forgotten. That's kind of the point of marriage/coplaying isn't it? To find somebody who will bare-witness to your life long achievements?

DeletedUser

Yes... it's a bit of an exaggeration, but having a co-player is somewhat what I presume marriage to be like. If I fail at a particular task then we both suffer, but when I succeed at something, my co is there to witness it meaning it won't just be forgotten. That's kind of the point of marriage/coplaying isn't it? To find somebody who will bare-witness to your life long achievements?

humbletree will u marry me? :lol:

DeletedUser

I can see the benefits of co-playing (I'm currently getting slightly inconvienced by a couple of co-played accounts), sometimes I think it's a little unfair, what chance does a player who is a single player have against a co-played account? They can be farming 24/7 and after a couple of months will be dwarfing the single player. Then again it's completely legal and if I could be arsed I could get a co-player and be the same size as them. Would maybe be good to have a world were there was no co-playing (no Armada bots either), not sure how that would be enforced tho.

NightWitch1

well i was wordld 34 ranked second for a huge time but i was always playing alone
i m y eyes is coplaying risky, i have hear thinks about players changed the pw to blok others out.
I did coplay now 2 times and it was just with players who i did play for a long while with.
Players who i knew well how they playing the game and how we could be a good team.

when players look differend towards the game then you will have a problem.
So i ratter play sngle then to coplay a stranger. the one i coplay with should need to know me and the way i think and feel about thinks.

and its always easy to tell we going to merg and coplay an d then not evens end the coplay stuff towards the other one.

strsnge thing rules provoke to send pw to each other but when you do it into outside mails then its ok and wont be punish, its real twisted like this.
but at the end of the day if you can not get along with your co the one who told he would coplay will end up accountless..

its always a risk.

DeletedUser

My first world I played solo and did alright, but I must admit, I get a lot more enjoyment from the game now I coplay an account. Technically I guess I am the accounts owner as it's my email, but as far as I am concerned my coplayer owns the account equally as much as I do. To me, my tribe mates are become my friends, and my coplayers become my family in the game.

DeletedUser

The phrase "dysfunctional family" comes to mind. In regards to our account anyway :icon_biggrin:

NightWitch1

My first world I played solo and did alright, but I must admit, I get a lot more enjoyment from the game now I coplay an account. Technically I guess I am the accounts owner as it's my email, but as far as I am concerned my coplayer owns the account equally as much as I do. To me, my tribe mates are become my friends, and my coplayers become my family in the game.

Your co´s are great moe, we both know that one.
And its a plasure to have played next to you.

NightWitch1

I know hun, and after all the time he left i will be the one next who leaving with kind of the same reasons.

Gl with your game and this world You will need it.

DeletedUser

the rank 2 player of w44 has no co.... i was ranked 9 on w44 with no co.... co's help but they dont make all the difrence, they help enrich the game play for those that have them, dont nessary hurt those that dont, if your low in rank thats your problem, chances are you could still be that low with a co