Coa + siggy + avatar, 3 PA

DeletedUser

Well I know a professional graphics designer who uses Photoshop and is really good. He has always used it and I hope he gives me tips when he visits since I have it now. And photoshop Cs4 I think is around 800-1000 dollars. From what I have seen you are not that professional at graphic design with your so called programs, most of the decent PS users outclass your graphics easily.

DeletedUser

Everyone I know who does graphics design in the workplace uses photoshop and illustrator. Get your facts right.

Einstein. : School started, I will make em when I get time, whenever that may be.

DeletedUser

I have multiple friends who major in graphic design. All of them use photoshop... A LOT. I think you are getting Photoshop and Paint mixed up.

DeletedUser

uhm..

get out my thread!

NOAW!!

no seriously, don't have a discussion about what program is best. At least not here.

DeletedUser

ill try making one i guess. For fun as im pretty new to this.

DeletedUser

Well I know a professional graphics designer who uses Photoshop and is really good. He has always used it and I hope he gives me tips when he visits since I have it now. And photoshop Cs4 I think is around 800-1000 dollars. From what I have seen you are not that professional at graphic design with your so called programs, most of the decent PS users outclass your graphics easily.
I have CS4 and yeah it costs about $1,200

But it rocks

DeletedUser

Photoshop is for 12 year olds

facepalm.jpg

I could also post a EPIC FAIL to this but I like the bear on this one.

Explanation for this facepalm:
That was the most ridiculous comment I have read EVER (or as far as I can remember). You, like I said before, have no IDEA what you´re talking about so please shut it now and be nice.

DeletedUser

I second the motion for bear-sized facepalm. the mind, it boggles at that comment O.O

anyway, what's with the low compensation rates for sigs around here? they take time and effort and us makers should be having the contests to see who gets them. hmph.

High five! I indeed have the feeling a lot of people underestimate the work that it takes to make a signature. It probably sounds a little arrogant as I'm a sig maker myself but that's one of the reasons I quit making loads of signatures. People request a signature just "for the lulz", while I myself really hate that. I put work in a signature and I understand it if people don't like it but I detest it when they ask for multiple ones just to see what I makek and stuff.

Even though most signature makers just make them because it's fun, it's not fun for me when I get 20 requests.

DeletedUser

And? T'is my 8th sig. What did your 8th sig look like mate?

DeletedUser

Much better than mine... Took you a bit to find it though... When did you start?