Coalition Againts FLAME?

mrhensen

I'm supporting Kustard King to againts FLAME.
This tribe is coward. I'm happy too if this Tribe is gone.

DeletedUser

I'm supporting Kustard King to againts FLAME.
This tribe is coward. I'm happy too if this Tribe is gone.

gee i'm gonna raise the kustardian army's points by simply not being there! omg if those 16 mil. points are composed by guys like this one you sure will end up in a boring side of the rim! btw mrhensen how will you support kustartd's crusade?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the morale boost dude, it really helps =D

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: Isn't moral for you already 100%?

Yes, this IS a joke

DeletedUser

If you look at it in game terms, then yes. However that kind of morale is not a problem for most players, just an inconvenience.
I'm talking about the DANGEROUS kind of Morale... The one I try to sap out of enemy tribes wherever I can.

There are 3 main fronts to warfare. One of the Body, one of the Spirit and one of the Mind.
The body is where the battle occurs. It's where the test of endurance takes place, the side with more toys has the advantage.
The spirit is the front which needs to be taken care of at all times. It's, in essence, your instincts and your conscience.
The mind is the front which works behind the scenes to attack the spirit. It's where you plan your strategies and gather information. It will also determine how long you can keep a fight going for.

The mind challenges the body, the body demoralises the spirit and the spirit drains the mind.

Morale, in spiritual terms, will encourage your friends and allies to do great things and to use their talents to the fullest. This provides a boost for the spirit, which will then drain the mind and spirit out of the opponent.
When the spirit is crushed, the mind will start to fall apart. When the mind falls apart, you cannot think clearly and you make stupid mistakes. Sometimes it will lead you to quitting, or surrendering.

So... in this case... I am referring to the spiritual morale. The kind of morale which will greatly assist my offensive and defensive plans.

DeletedUser

You make tiring posts, you know that?

I do like it, but somehow I have the idea this comes from Sun-Tsu (or whatever his name is).

PS: The danger lies in what you can't see. (This is supposed to be a tip, but I don't think you'll ever see it, so I'll say it in more earthly terms: highlight my posts, there's often an enlightening idea behind it)

DeletedUser

Wars are won before it begins.

Sun tzu

(Or something like that)

DeletedUser

I do like it, but somehow I have the idea this comes from Sun-Tsu (or whatever his name is).

PS: The danger lies in what you can't see. (This is supposed to be a tip, but I don't think you'll ever see it, so I'll say it in more earthly terms: highlight my posts, there's often an enlightening idea behind it)

Strange child...

What's the problem with making long posts? Is it too confusing for you???
... Do you want me to dumb it down a little? =D

Sun Tzu didn't write it. I think about these things all the time ICECO. I observe things for myself, and I hear sayings here and there and expand on them. I incorporate this into my strategies and it helps me improve on my military knowledge.
Sun Tzu may have wrote something similar in 'The Art of War', which I have read, but it doesn't go into as much detail as what I wrote. This is because war manuals are intended to be guidelines for your own thoughts!

DeletedUser

wow!! good reply.This guy has made art of war his lifestyle.

DeletedUser

Please read my entire post and let it fill your mind in all his glory - hey look! they're going up again! - you yet have to meet a true wise man, don't make me come to you.
How nice your post and how well-though your comparison may be, you yet have to discover what it is to be truly intelligent.

It's not all about knowledge and nice wording, everything depends on the circumstances and in the end your ability to adapt to different circumstances will be what brings you or your adversary down.
Now meet the guy who always has a plan G. that would be me

The power of illusion (mind manipulation / reducing one's morale or whatever you want to call it) pales when compared to the ability to stay calm and endure hits yourself.
If you're good at that, the rest will follow.
You are actually doing pretty good at that: you act like nothing can hit you and that way you create the illusion of i.e. a massive brick wall but in reality the mortar is crumbling and the wall can break down any minute

Now don't forget what I said in my last post

DeletedUser

Flame?

Ice ice baby... du du dun dun dun dun dun
Vanila ice ice baby.
mmmmmmmmmmm
Ice iCe baby......
vanilla ice ice baby....

YO STOP... ok

DeletedUser

A Good Strategist can turn a bad situation around, striking back at their foes with their resolve and using reverse momentum to sieze victory.
A Truly Great Strategist... would never get into a bad situation to begin with.

You're right of course, ICECO. I use illusions to attack and defend myself. But there is nothing wrong with a good illusion or two so long as you back it up with actual skill.
I, however, use so many illusions that nobody is completely certain of my skill.
Deception works both ways... You may think to yourself that I'm covering up my own weaknesses with fancy wording. But you can never be entirely sure of my ability to handle situations because you have yet to see me in action.

'You see the inner conditions of opponents by means of their external formations. The inner condition of the formless is unscrutable, whereas that of those who have adopted a specific form is obvious. The inscrutable win, the obvious lose.'
A phrase taken directly from 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu.
My illusions do not show you a specific battle plan, they do not show you how I defend myself. Therefore you can only be uncertain of my strategies.

P.S. I have been reading your 'hidden messages'.

DeletedUser

In a war both sides suffer, otherwise it's not a war, but i.e. a genocide (although the ones that do the genocide can suffer mentally here).
The phrase "you may have won this batlle, but not the war!" may sound familiar to you, that's what a war is about: taking hits yourself and / or hurting yourself just to hurt your enemy more.
You know as well as I do that you can only see this because I want you to
I doubt you are good at deceiving and thus with everything you say, I discover more about you. You don't need to be shure, you just need to be convinced that you're right and prepare for when you're not. So I don't need to know what you are like, I just need to profile you by what I see.

DeletedUser

In a war both sides suffer, otherwise it's not a war, but i.e. a genocide (although the ones that do the genocide can suffer mentally here).
The phrase "you may have won this batlle, but not the war!" may sound familiar to you, that's what a war is about: taking hits yourself and / or hurting yourself just to hurt your enemy more.
You know as well as I do that you can only see this because I want you to
I doubt you are good at deceiving and thus with everything you say, I discover more about you. You don't need to be shure, you just need to be convinced that you're right and prepare for when you're not. So I don't need to know what you are like, I just need to profile you by what I see.

If you're so convinced that you're right... Then try your luck against my village =p

DeletedUser

I'm on the rim and I don't care how much support you have (if you have it)

Actually this is completely off the point as I never said I have the intention of attacking you

DeletedUser

kustrad king. you have way to much time on your hands.

This is a game. We (flame) attacked an killed you and your friends.
why don't you play another server or restart instead of sitting around and spending all your time plotting

DeletedUser

Let it be, let it be, let it be o let it be,
whisper words of wisdom... let it be...dum dum dum

Or in other words:
Let Kusty do what he wants to, guys like this make this game interesting.

DeletedUser

why don't you play another server or restart instead of sitting around and spending all your time plotting

I couldn't agree anymore. Besides you stole everything you said from Art of War whether you know it or not (I think you do). I had to read it for a class I took in high school called 'East Asian Philosophy and Studies'.

No offense, but a lot of the things your saying are concepts that Sun Tzu talked about, except you have misinterpreted and over simplified them by your crude paraphrasing. All this talk about mind, body, spirit, give me a brake. This is a game, and the only thing that matters is skill.

Some of the stuff your talking about is encompassed in 'skill' but come on. Stop being so full of yourself, making these big speeches about how your going to take down Flame when your not going to.

Their tactics might not have been the most ethical; but they owned you. They owned you and your friends; what makes you think you stand a chance now?

DeletedUser

I finished my plotting a while ago. I'm just pulling together all the little details in preparation for your grim fate.
So Flame nobled me and my friends, does that mean that this war is over? Far from it. I still have to avenge their losses.
Little do you know that the damage is being done as we speak, and all you in Flame are too ignorant of your own faults to even care about how I'm doing it.

Now if I were you, I would suggest that you stop trying to dissuade me from continuing and concentrate on the real important issue... Stopping my plot.
I'm hardly going to stop because my friends murderers tell me too, now am I?

... And ICECO, this is the point I'm trying to make. Nobody is going to bother attacking me if I have nothing to attack.
This is the advantage I have. I am not relying on points and villages, I'm dealing the damage using alternative methods.
I make the game interesting, lol? Thanks for the compliment =p

Now what's REALLY amusing is that Flame's actions reflect those of a tribe which is frightened of me.
They nobled all my villages soon after they learned of my coalition and they have started to use this forum in order to challenge my intelligence in the hopes of gaining the information needed to stop me.
I've got spies in their forums and my coalition was one of their most talked about topics too.

Now Flame, if this is the best challenge you can provide me with then your tribe is truly laughable. Send someone who knows what they're talking about!