Coat of Arms and Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey there folks - I'm looking for a designer to make a CoA for my tribe, and a signature for myself (though if possible it would be nice if any future members who wished to use the same signature could have their name instead of mine on it :icon_wink:)

I'm not going to lie, I'm after someone doing this for free. I'm appealing to your charitable nature seeing as you're all such nice people. (?)

The tribe name is "Fool's Army", the tag being "FARM"

I have a current CoA that a tribemember made all the way back on world 12 - so it's a little outdated.
[spoil] [/spoil]
The background/render would preferably be relevent to the tribe name, most likely the whole scary clown theme would still do quite nicely. Other than that - free reign to your graphics designer folk.

As for my signature - less important. Though I would really love to have one related to the CoA somewhat as my current one is little more than a testament to silicon implants. (Courtesy of Sexercise)

Any takers?

Edit: On the signature front I'd also be incredibly happy with one which took its theme from my name, Therin. Hopefully someone here will have read Wheel of Time (or can use wikipedia)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So, an Image like this in your Tribal Coat of Arms will be fine I guess???

Clown+1.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmmm, he still didn't reply yet.

Anyway, Union...remove the Text in your Signature. You might get an Infraction or a Warning for that.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Halo had taken priority. I thought about something like a clown's head for a CoA, but I couldnt find one I liked, and they seem a little boring/uninspired to me. They tend to reek of 10 mins spent on google searching, nothing more.

DeletedUser

LoL...so, what is now the theme of your Coat of Arms...???

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LoL...so, what is now the theme of your Coat of Arms...???

Precidely what I said "The background/render would preferably be relevent to the tribe name, most likely the whole scary clown theme would still do quite nicely. Other than that - free reign to your graphics designer folk."

Just not a clown's head that's been dragged from google and nothing else.

DeletedUser

LoL...you silly...you thought that was the Coat of Arms that I'm offering..

You crack me...up...^_^

I was asking you if that picture is good enough for your Coat of Arms, so that I could start working...silly...^_^

DeletedUser

Now I know I am nowhere near you guys when it comes to this, but for what its worth...

coa001.png

DeletedUser

That one looks almost the same as this one...:icon_cool:

f_gmo4m_6bd66d3.jpg

Kash2Smash

:lol: therin i love ur current sig :p would be a wastage to change it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.