CoD declares on who?

DeletedUser

I got this message on my inbox today

Subject: War has been declared
Folder: Inbox

Tribe on 25.01. at 22:20
The tribe Coalition of Death has declared war on tribe Argue Your End!

War name: AYE vs. $COD$

Declaration:
Dunno who you are but we don't like you either.

» Show war statistics

I don't know who the joker is, but I got news for you darling.

You're................. 11 MONTHS LATE

Or did you forget?
[spoil]
i-forgot-to-wipe.jpg
[/spoil]

Again I'm NOT a GOod player.
As for attention. You got it all wrong.
I'm AN ATTENTION SEEKER, hence my declaration thread and my continuous insults against your members for weeks noe for which you refuse to do anything:)

So I'll say it openly:icon_wink:
You are all a tribe of useless cowards and because I like fighting cowards
I DECLARE on YOU.
How's that for avoiding attention?
and tell Emperor that's a declaration!:axemen::icon_razz::axemen::icon_rolleyes::axemen::icon_biggrin::axemen::icon_evil::axemen::icon_twisted:

Anyway, I'm busy now dear and only war by appointment these days.
Call my secretary..... Cinders

DeletedUser

I can't believe $CoD$ forgot you declared on them already.

DeletedUser

Me neither.
I just think the % of player with a bit of humour on them has gone up since you last were there.
Though I must admit there's still some pretty stiff individuals ther. Hey DuG?:)

DeletedUser

I don't and don't care.
If they wanna die of seriousness again that's their problem

DeletedUser

Yes we all know just a bit of super fun tribal royalism, it's a game and all that :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, New Update? We decided to use the new war declaration system that has just been added, so no it's not late! :p Just testing on our enemies! ;)

PS You love it! :)

DeletedUser

Haha sorry MJ that was me. I didn't realize that was your tribe until I looked at it later. I was just testing the new declaration system and didn't realize that it would be sent to every player in the enemy tribe as well. Silly me for not looking at the tribe before declaring and just declaring on all of the tribes we had marked as enemies. I like the built in stat feature they have :)

DeletedUser

Haha sorry MJ that was me. I didn't realize that was your tribe until I looked at it later. I was just testing the new declaration system and didn't realize that it would be sent to every player in the enemy tribe as well. Silly me for not looking at the tribe before declaring and just declaring on all of the tribes we had marked as enemies. I like the built in stat feature they have :)

Well you've accepted my peace offer now. Does that mean we have a NAP?

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not the one that can officially say yes or no on that, but just looking at the stats it seems we've been at peace for some time already.

Side 1:
Players: mihajes
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

That's a good point Mythic and since there's been interesting suggestions about how to end the world from B.H I think I have an idea too.

Everyone wants to be a winner and since this world is so boring as B.H suggests, instead of going into the silliness of why we should all gang up against XXXX because they cheated their way into top by familying, allying and all sorts....
...why don't we disband all tribes get the top 100 players in one super duper tribe (leaving out those permasits and some of the widely acclaimed unpopular ones :)) and proceed to end the world pretty fast.

Then we can all piss off to our lives or go into new worlds happily bragging about having won this one.

Is that acceptable or do too many of us have too many unfinished personal projects here?
Do you feel you have one B.H?

DeletedUser57711

That's a good point Mythic and since there's been interesting suggestions about how to end the world from B.H I think I have an idea too.

Everyone wants to be a winner and since this world is so boring as B.H suggests, instead of going into the silliness of why we should all gang up against XXXX because they cheated their way into top by familying, allying and all sorts....
...why don't we disband all tribes get the top 100 players in one super duper tribe (leaving out those permasits and some of the widely acclaimed unpopular ones :)) and proceed to end the world pretty fast.

Then we can all piss off to our lives or go into new worlds happily bragging about having won this one.

Is that acceptable or do too many of us have too many unfinished personal projects here?
Do you feel you have one B.H?

end the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually Quite a good Idea there MJ! lol

Definitely something to think about anyway if things drag on much longer!

The logistics of such a move would be rather easy, but I don't think all of the Top 100 active players would do it, so the player pool would have to increase everytime a player in the top 100 is skipped for whatever reason. :)

If we managed to get to rank 151 though I'd be happy! roflmao!!!

DeletedUser

but I don't think all of the Top 100 active players would do it,
Apparently not! Some of us consider themselves more worthy than others for whatever reason.

It seems that apart from tribal nationalism we have other silly discriminating attitudes too.
Activity level has taken the place of 'class' and we have TW toffs!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

It seems that apart from tribal nationalism we have other silly discriminating attitudes too.
Activity level has taken the place of 'class' and we have TW toffs!!!!:lol:

Rofl, there's the money shot!! ;) Its all in the Ego! :-D

darkaniken2

I dunno guys. I think we could get the top 100 players to join a tribe if we promised them the 500 free PP we get when the world ends. :p

Failing that, we could all just family up like W18 did and call it a day.

AndyJc

I dunno guys. I think we could get the top 100 players to join a tribe if we promised them the 500 free PP we get when the world ends. :p

Failing that, we could all just family up like W18 did and call it a day.

I still prefer the splitting into small groups and actually playing the world out option.