$CoD$ vs. ~I~

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatisan

Can someone confirm this? Either way ~I~ has fallen to #10 and $CoD$ is now at Rank 9. I'd say by the end of this war they are going to become the new ~I~ before dragoneye left and all those wrong decisions were made. The skilled elite rim tribe. :)

so the damn owl is sick or something??? :icon_twisted:

Edit: i meant broken. is the damn owl broken??? :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nah RBE is just taking in a few front line meatshields to soak up punishment, its not even recruitment lol

DeletedUser

so the damn owl is sick or something??? :icon_twisted:

Edit: i meant broken. is the damn owl broken??? :icon_twisted:

No, anyway thanks for confirming you are just absorbing the l33t of ~I~ and letting the rest get eaten by $CoD$, I guess its starkiller's grand plan to war kingsam :lol:

Also, the own is not broken. Just so cocky about the fact I've been unbanned - twice in 24 hours :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, anyway thanks for confirming you are just absorbing the l33t of ~I~ and letting the rest get eaten by $CoD$, I guess its starkiller's grand plan to war kingsam :lol:

Also, the own is not broken. Just so cocky about the fact I've been unbanned - twice in 24 hours :icon_razz:

His opening wave did not go so well =D

DeletedUser

stop arguing about war

you should all be having a go at the lewder for having that stupid-ass bird pic with 'O RLY' written on it

DeletedUser

stop arguing about war

you should all be having a go at the lewder for having that stupid-ass bird pic with 'O RLY' written on it

Well since you love him so much, why don't you do it? :icon_rolleyes:

What are you still doing here, anyway?

DeletedUser

stop arguing about war

This is probably the most retarted comment spoken by an ~I~ member :lol:

Its like saying 'stop keeping on-topic and keep talking about the server downtime'.

I'm crossing my fingers that you have left TW forever and live forever in the TW hall of shame.

DeletedUser

This is likely to be my last post for a while/ever and I am fully expecting to get flamed about this . As agreed I have disbanded ~I~ prior to my departure. It hurt like hell and I wish that I hadn't had to do it. Maybe I was wrong to do this and the world will mock me for it but I am not a child and I can take my stripes.
I will now step back from any form leadership as events have shown that I am not up to it.

best wishes to all my former tribemates wherever you are

dwinpenny
the last Duke of ~I~
and now a member of $COD$

DeletedUser

Goodbye ~I~
It was a fun war. Great job for holding out as long as you did.

DeletedUser

Right guys, ~I~ need to go to bed now. Good job everyone. :icon_biggrin:

(Seriously, great job $CoD$)

Angel Styles

One thing I saw from this war is that no matter how bad it looked, ~I~ really stayed strong and kept trying to fight. Most of them had a great attitude and faught til the end. They put on a great challenge and did the best they could do.

But good things eventually come to an end sooner or later :icon_sad:

I want to say that $COD$ did a wonderful job. Before this war I didn't know to much about them. But this war really allowed them to shine. On the battle field and on the WF, these guys have PROVED that they can duke it out with the best. Cheers! Enjoy your victory and have a few drinks :icon_cool:

Angel Styles

techman57

GREAT WAR... don't expect the ending though... congratz for $CoD$ !! now they will "fear" you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.