Difference: 261,679

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

DeletedUser

both of us have bigger things to worry about right now, plus theres a little distance between us.

darkaniken2

No distance zion.... you fail. The lot of you fail. 53 nukes, 9 dead nobles. And you didn't even scratch the wall.

DeletedUser

I know about build time, I'm not going to give up. The simulator is a simulator, we all know that. I know about build time, but I would rather save a nuke (which is around 2.5 mil resources) than build time. Also, look at this...

I just had to pull you up there, are you still bitter over the fact I told everyone you were going to declare on LKA before you actually declared? :icon_eek:

Build time > power... If you got big enough to ever have more than one nuke at a time you might have realised this by yourself...

And I really don't care what you do, you still have waaaayyyyyy more sucking up to do before CoD will talk to you again. Herbie knows more than you about W22, and he can actually play tw. Its like an intelligent, skilled lewder without the spam.

DeletedUser

No distance zion.... you fail. The lot of you fail. 53 nukes, 9 dead nobles. And you didn't even scratch the wall.

oooo good one, u can stack a barbarian village and build it up, how that makes it a fail is im not sure.

darkaniken2

oooo good one, u can stack a barbarian village and build it up, how that makes it a fail is im not sure.
The fact that 53 nukes died, and you didn't even get the wall to 19. The fact that a good 20 of those nukes were improper and made me laugh my ass off. Get some better members, or attack me some more with the shitty ones you've got. Either way works for me.

DeletedUser52584

Build time > power... If you got big enough to ever have more than one nuke at a time you might have realised this by yourself...

And I really don't care what you do, you still have waaaayyyyyy more sucking up to do before CoD will talk to you again. Herbie knows more than you about W22, and he can actually play tw. Its like an intelligent, skilled lewder without the spam.

I agree. I hate iron issues with going full axes/LC but it gives me nukes faster. I've been going through withdrawal these past 4 days because I used most of my nukes a couple days ago and now I'm down to like 3. You can boast 10% efficiency when you're fighting 1:1:1 (weak against MA's) but if you're fighting Swords and archers straight LC/Axes do better. And they build faster! And since you dont know what you're going to be up against, or if you do you probably dont have time to adjust. All that you do know, is Axes and LC build faster.

DeletedUser

Who remembers this? :icon_smile:

-ACS- will...vanish :) ...

...and a different color will be on the map, and it prob. won't be ~LK~'s green. :icon_smile:

Its kinda orange ish color...but LKA is dark red :) Looks like someone snatched away LKA's snack.

PS: Sorry for writing LKA, but I'm used to it lol

DeletedUser

The fact that 53 nukes died, and you didn't even get the wall to 19. The fact that a good 20 of those nukes were improper and made me laugh my ass off. Get some better members, or attack me some more with the shitty ones you've got. Either way works for me.

well with a village stacked over 100k/100k either way it's hard to take out takes at least 10-15 constant nukes to get the wall down one level and like you said those have ot be "good" nukes.

darkaniken2

well with a village stacked over 100k/100k either way it's hard to take out takes at least 10-15 constant nukes to get the wall down one level and like you said those have ot be "good" nukes.
Then get better nukes for your players! I will send you all the reports, though most are yours... :D

DeletedUser

Then get better nukes for your players! I will send you all the reports, though most are yours... :D

hmm not sure about nukes 100% some are better then others depending on what troops ur sending them after but hmm

im pretty sure he could do a lil better i mean i seen 100k player atlease take a wall down to 18 with those stats lol =0

darks #1 fan
lordskeleton

DeletedUser

Well okay, I saw some reports that were posted, and there were some wierd nukes there.

Zionisms nukes were not bad actually, just a little axe heavy, take longer to rebuild, but if he could get others to bring their nukes to his level, that would be already quite the start.

DeletedUser

Well okay, I saw some reports that were posted, and there were some wierd nukes there.

Zionisms nukes were not bad actually, just a little axe heavy, take longer to rebuild, but if he could get others to bring their nukes to his level, that would be already quite the start.

Ive modified mine a little since last wave of attacks hopefully will do a bit more damage

DeletedUser

So what nuke do u suppose i have a nuke that take idk 12 and one 9 days lol

DeletedUser

Lol my bad let me rephrase it . Is a 9 day nuke better or 12 day nuke?

DeletedUser

Lol my bad let me rephrase it . Is a 9 day nuke better or 12 day nuke?

You can't quite put it that way.

It depends on what you attack, and personally, I don't care what I attack. Since I know that I change it up every once in awhile, so unless there is some huge opportunity like swords only, or archers or spears only, I simple attack with my regular nuke. I have a couple very specialized nukes for the case of swords/archers/spears only, but only use them when I get the chance to do so.

Other than that, I just build a nuke that builds the fastest, my two builds both take ~9 days, but I found a more stronger one that takes 14 days, but then again...I can basically use the 9 day nuke twice and the 14 day nuke only once, and I will kill more troops with the 9 day nuke twice, then with the 14 day nuke once.

Kinda confusing but yea, thats how I do it.

DeletedUser

yes i guess so i got 3 nukes i use one cause it take like 9 days to build more damage and faster to build the better it is.

DeletedUser

A mix of nukes would be better. For the first 8-10 non-wall smashing ones, for the next 8-10 wall smashing ones then LC and Axes for the rest.
Personally I'd rather spend 12 more hours building a nuke rather than spending extra :booty: on 50-60 Rams.

I had about 5-6 nukes at my height. I know a lot about W22, more than you do. Please stop crying, there is a time and a place for wall busting nukes, and all you are doing when there is no wall at the end using 300 Logs for the opposition to use. Wow, you are so smart kingsam! :icon_rolleyes: Its common sense, then again I think all you English folk like AndyJC lack it. A lot. :icon_rolleyes:

Owned by a 13 year old? I think so :)