code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if someone could put me in touch with the person that wrote the code for tribalwars.net it would be much appreciated because i would like to learn how to do something like this :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do not post website links please.

As for the programmers they are normally very busy I would suggest googling mysql or php. If someone wishes to send you links do it via pm please and dont post stupid links to teletubbies or other sites as that will lead to a ban.

DeletedUser

i didnt post any link to no f-ing teletubbies.
~stare~

they were the links you would need to see exactly and not get the wrong links from google.

sheesh.

Lord Death: There were 2 posts with links yours wasnt the one with the link to teletubbies maybe you need to learn that not every post in this forum is about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2

don't even try to find the code. This code is known to exactly 8 people, and that will not change in the near future.

DeletedUser222

hoodoo said:
don't even try to find the code. This code is known to exactly 8 people, and that will not change in the near future.
I bet the code is like this

**// This code will be our little secret, *giggle*
**// And if you tell anyone, I will kill you
**//
**// Just kidding ofcourse! I love you!! Best Friends Forever :D
**// Forevar and evar! LOL!!

<php? insert tribalwars code here>

DeletedUser

no that is the code for the upcoming tribaltreehuging, close though

DeletedUser

....wth.....
i dunno i was thinking more along

Code:
function login::onstart (%client)
 {
   if (%client == premium)
{

Menubar::add(%dynamic);
//add the rest of premium crap yadedadeda
}
            else if (%clinet == regular)
{ 
keep stuff the same blah blah
}
}

but i dunno ive nvr used PHP so like i said i would like to learn...n then how to make a site like this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.