coin system???

DeletedUser27158

In the academy. Instead of packets, there are coins.

DeletedUser

Works more or less the same except with coins you can make as many nobles as you want with one village and one academy so long as you have the farm space and enough resources for all the coins you will have to mint. Academy is only one level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Works more or less the same except with coins you can make as many nobles as you want with one village so long as you have the farm space and enough resources for all the coins you will have to mint. Academy is only one level.

Technically with the package system you can make as many nobles as you want with one village, you just have to have other villages with an academy.

DeletedUser

yes

the only thing with the coin system is that you have to mint the coins, and pay a 40k 50k 50k respectively for the nobleman

the number of coins required for a nobleman increases by 1 each time, and a single coin costs 28k 30k 25k respectively

DeletedUser

coins make nobles more expensive but yes even with 5 villages you could have 20 noblemen.

DeletedUser

yes

the only thing with the coin system is that you have to mint the coins, and pay a 40k 50k 50k respectively for the nobleman

the number of coins required for a nobleman increases by 1 each time, and a single coin costs 28k 30k 25k respectively

LOL spoken like a newb who hasn't gotten very far in a coin world. They go up by way more then one once you get a couple of villages. This is me now.... and I its more coins then this to make a single noble, I have just minted a bunch of coins lately.

Gold coins

To educate more noblemen you have to mint gold coins. The more gold coins you have, the more villages you can have.
Total gold coins:21162
Gold coins until next nobleman is available:159
noblemen-limit:205

DeletedUser

Gold coins

To educate more noblemen you have to mint gold coins. The more gold coins you have, the more villages you can have.
Total gold coins:21162
Gold coins until next nobleman is available:159
noblemen-limit:205
Weak red
:icon_twisted:
Total gold coins:42830Gold coins until next nobleman is available:241noblemen-limit:292

DeletedUser39673

lol those small coin totals your bragging about are cute

DeletedUser39673

my first post on this world and get flamed already, ur lucky im watched by the elder mods
have i bragged? read better next time nublet :icon_wink:

If I flame you it wont be with a joke, unless your the joke:icon_wink:

Humm no you said nothing that wouldn't make it bragging:icon_wink:

All you said was "weak red"

DeletedUser

my first post on this world and get flamed already, ur lucky im watched by the elder mods
have i bragged? read better next time nublet :icon_wink:

You have more points then me newb....so you should have more coins. Also I am one of those players that will build up troops in all of his villages and send out nukes as needed and then forget to mint coins until resources are maxed in all villages. So thats hurt my coin total but ah well.

And whats his face...lets see yours if you want to talk crap.

DeletedUser

Both of you are noobs(though sit back has my respects since I know who he is:icon_wink: ).:icon_neutral:

But this has been answered so it can be locked. Even though it was in the wrong forum to start with.

DeletedUser

Both of you are noobs(though sit back has my respects since I know who he is:icon_wink: ).:icon_neutral:

But this has been answered so it can be locked. Even though it was in the wrong forum to start with.

I know I am the biggest newb no one has been able to rim :lol:

DeletedUser39673

Only the 3rd person to remember this account:icon_wink: And I am actually dual playing with someone much better then myself.

robj

yes

This is a vague statement that could be interpreted either correctly or not. Most people know how it really works ... but ... just to clarify ...

What you mean is that the # of new coins required for each successive noble increases by one each time. IE:

• Noble 1 requires 1 additional coin for 1 coin total
  • Noble 2 requires 2 additional coins for 3 coins total
  • Noble 3 requires 3 additional coins for 6 coins total
  • Noble 4 requires 4 additional coins for 10 coins total, etc