Collateral Damage declared war. Again.

DeletedUser

Farewell to CD

For once everyone speaks sense. Retwep, I do respect the way you took the defeat. Sportive.
No speaking about how and why war began.
Hope you get a good home JerimVirus.(Speallings may be wrong)

Farwell CD.

DeletedUser

where is king zant????
I want to see his reply now

I was a big -CD- fan also, the fact is they lost the war, point made. I might take a mate of mine on board, it's never good to see an active tribe go but at least it has kept things interesting around K56/57...

Congrats to JOKE!, let's see how well your alliance holds in the future :)

GL to all involved.

DeletedUser71006

Man, I knew it. I knew Retwep was going to see the truth, and give up. You give up too easy. Man, the stats were barely different. Oh well. Good luck on other worlds Retwep. And remember to check the condition of your men before you start a war next time xD

DeletedUser

I was a big -CD- fan also, the fact is they lost the war, point made. I might take a mate of mine on board, it's never good to see an active tribe go but at least it has kept things interesting around K56/57...

Congrats to JOKE!, let's see how well your alliance holds in the future :)

GL to all involved.

Thanks for the GL Chaos. And congratz. U were the first and only one who successfully scouted me. It was bit of a surprise then. And yes it sure is interesting around the K. I seem to like the way it goes. And thanks for the wishes again.

DeletedUser

I only scouted you cos I was bored and fordrew decided to poke me, lol.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for you jokers to send the troops you've promised:

1) Our farms really need the fertilizer: planting season is upon us.
2) I only need a few more of your laughable attacks to break into the top 100 on ODD. Pretty good for a complete n00b.
3) It breaks the monotony of my routine: sending scouting reports to all of the surrounding tribes concerning the amazingly poor state of your defenses and letters inciting rebellion to your allies and subjects.

IndicaIndex,
Duke of Noobton,
NOJOKE

DeletedUser

Bring it on!

Oh right, you can't: all of your offensive troops were slaughtered in their beds.

DeletedUser

Aww and now that you were too slow and weak to get the prize you go whining and b!tch!ng to try to get it by threat instead of conquest. Maybe if guys hadn't sent 2 trains at the same village you'd have had enough nobles . . .

DeletedUser

It ain't called "tribal patty-cake."

(sorry if i offended anyone - i just like role-playing)

DeletedUser

I would expect everyone in -C.D.- to respect the way we fell. I will say the basis of the war was numbers, and also our position. They had a bigger front on us, then we had on them.

I am willing to accept the defeat and learn from it. We lose. We fought well though. The stats were no were near what they would be by now if we left the war running. This way I am giving members of C.D. a new chance at finding a new tribe and continuing to play. Goodluck to everyone. Anyone who wants to keep in touch. I accept Pm's and have skype.

Retwep

DeletedUser

I would expect everyone in -C.D.- to respect the way we fell. I will say the basis of the war was numbers, and also our position. They had a bigger front on us, then we had on them.

I am willing to accept the defeat and learn from it. We lose. We fought well though. The stats were no were near what they would be by now if we left the war running. This way I am giving members of C.D. a new chance at finding a new tribe and continuing to play. Goodluck to everyone. Anyone who wants to keep in touch. I accept Pm's and have skype.

Retwep

You sure did give a lot of ur own tribe mates a second chance. But looks like jerm wants to misuse it.

DeletedUser

I think that should be taken up with his new leader not everyone on the forums...

DeletedUser

i hear my name, well part of it, i think you should take ProfessorChaos advice

DeletedUser

i hear my name, well part of it, i think you should take ProfessorChaos advice
I do respect elders. I took Chaos's advice already. And I do not take advice from backstabbers. So don't take pain typing to me here. :icon_wink: