Coma Pool

DeletedUser

I've wanted to apply for mod for ages, but I'm waiting until my points run out first >.<.

Think I'll make it?

Imagine if you applied for mod. Think about what would happen :lol: You would probably have to wait like until 2012 for them to even consider you. Imagine Coma a mod....

DeletedUser

It'd be the most active forums ever :icon_wink:

Think about it. .co.uk server. A certain nazi became mod everywhere, and now there are no interesting posts, at all.

But when mccorn ran it all, he wasn't really that active, and only handed out infractions for the worst derailments and stuff. and the forum thrived under him.

DeletedUser

It'd be the most active forums ever :icon_wink:

Think about it. .co.uk server. A certain nazi became mod everywhere, and now there are no interesting posts, at all.

But when mccorn ran it all, he wasn't really that active, and only handed out infractions for the worst derailments and stuff. and the forum thrived under him.

I remember when we had mccorn in W22. If we had an active mod who was strict, I would have been perma'd for how much I spammed in the mccorn days :lol:

@noitra -> We can't all have it our way. Unless we become e-married and then we have to go to every forum together :icon_redface::lol:

DeletedUser

Burn ;)

Anyway. I have just invented a new term for spammers!

Hence. The "Train Crash".

You have a noble train, and you pre-noble and re-take thats a train crash, comprende?

Gill tried to train us :icon_redface:

ab44ec.jpg

Oh, can we see your screeny gill? Oh yeah.. you didn't make it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*copy/pastes quote incase of infractions from pig-headed people a certain moderator who I'll probably be banned if I mention.*

That;s safe too, right?

DeletedUser

Coma Faith
blocked

when you see this,you know you've just won something.