Come Fly With Us

• Thread starter DeletedUser118369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118369

​​

[video=youtube;HmQq6yLe2ww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww[/video]

Colour Airways has been proudly serving World 82’s need for quick, reliable service to travel all parts of K45 and 35. Our domestic routes are the best in the World, and we invite you to hop on, and go somewhere exotic!

colour_airways_ad_by_da_reall-d9fn14b.png

A quick look at our company’s history will tell you why we are the top choice for traveling this world. Although starting small initially, there looked to be no hope as Elite Vikings (EV) attempted to monopolize the destinations throughout K45 and beyond. But we pulled together resources and acquired most of their capitol, giving Colour Airways near complete control of K45.

Side 1:
Tribes: Colour
Side 2:
Tribes: EV

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 5
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217,877
Side 2: 19,563
Difference: 198,314

chart

When we realized that people wanted to fly higher and farther, we looked to setting up some intercontinental routes to K35, which was full of wild and mysterious land waiting to be discovered by customers. The leading airline there, Next Generation (.Next) resisted our attempts to expand but they also fell in an acquisition of their fleet and terminals.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: .Next

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 5
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 174,399
Side 2: 12,704
Difference: 161,695

chart

colour_airlines_mini_poster_by_da_reall-d9fu95f.png

Finally, a small airline under the name of Drunken Druids (BEER) attempted to break up the dominating influence Colour Airlines held over K45, but they sold out to us for minimal cost. It was quite a steal.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BEER

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 0
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 211,836
Side 2: 0
Difference: 211,836

chart

With our company experiencing rapid growth, we feel the need to set our sails higher and reach for farther destinations to offer to our customers. While working on removing the last of the old logos and decals of Next Generation terminals, a few the original .Next investors backed out of the deal and ran away into Llama Airlines, who seem to not have one care of recruiting refugees into their company. For Llama, a once strong growing company now fighting for a cut of World 82’s air travel, any chance to recruit refugees they jumped at it instantly to try and gain ground in K35 lands, where Colour was still developing its domestic routes. The media was kind enough to provide a picture of the Llama CEO when he first laid eyes on the scrounging .Next refugees.

excited_llama_polaroid_by_da_reall-d9fmt3g.png

To the board of directors at Colour, this came at the perfect time as we were looking for new places to travel, and Llama Land is as desired as it gets! But, neighboring Llama Land lies the burned land of WAR!, a place we’d also like to start routes to. How do we choose where to go next?

Easy, we declare war on both Llama and WAR! (Llama’s rumored ally)

colour_airlines_poster_by_da_reall-d9fmsp7.png

[Tl;Dr] Read it, don’t be lazy

slug_co_resize_by_da_reall-d9fu5ap.png

twenty-five

How destroy planes when they are above ceilings? Or destroy the planes ceiling? Hmm.

Pictures are great for a PnP, haven't seen it done this well in a long time.

Good luck Colour Friends :)

DeletedUser

Great piece! Honestly between the pictures and the song, you had me hooked! :p

Very interested to see how this pans out. Llama did a good job against .Ex. - Will this be a repeat, or will Llama and War! come to a colourful end like .Next did?

DeletedUser44759

I actually enjoyed reading that! :icon_biggrin:

.Next as far as i know wasn't a war tho'? Several of top members and council abandoned ship for greener fields, including colour, having already fed on own tribe, the rest found greener fields, more of a case of needing a trustworthy home than refugees....

Having said that please keep the rest of PnP as colourful and entertaining.

brattydreams

This is what I have missed the most from the externals. Really well executed PnP. Reminds me of Kregger reports :) Good luck for both sides but I won't tell who I am favoring in this one as long as the PnP stays at this caliber.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP! I am completely impartial; good luck to both sides (go James and Colour!)

NB: words written between brackets are invisible.

DeletedUser117168

Best PnP this world have seen, I wish luck to both sides! 10/10 Have my villages for this.

DeletedUser118378

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WAR!, Llama

Total conquers:

Side 1: 405
Side 2: 711
Difference: 306

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,525,084
Side 2: 1,835,146
Difference: 310,062

chart

Side 1: 53,053
Side 2: 43,274
Difference: 9,779

chart

DeletedUser

Wow! Awesome PnP! 10/10 indeed! Lookng forward for more of this! ^^

atmospherecf

It's about damn time you posted a PP. Nice one Rob

+1 .. good read

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was very colourful indeed, looking forward to flying with the Colour airlines.