Come in from the rain

DeletedUser

FURIE has open spots. Finish the world in FURIE. Those who have battled hard, been dedicated to this world, and behaved honorably will be put up for invitation vote. The formal invite (which you will be recv'ing in your inbox) is below.

FURIE is now in the process of recruiting - we have spots open.

To those who had asked earlier, and anybody else now interested in being a part of the winning tribe; please send a message to either Slashzor, or myself.

A merge is not going to happen. However, we are not necessarily opposed to bringing with us players who may deserve to see the world end. We can either wind this world down, or we can continue this war.

Thanks

smerdy

Pasta Monkey

why don't you just fill all the dead accounts you have, or let them go barb.

Pasta Monkey

It's all our actives or we drag this out as long as it takes. Your baby SirChild caused this to happen you can deal with it or go barb.

DeletedUser

Tactical-facepalm_c_122898.jpg

DeletedUser61336

I believe any active memeber in FREE is in the right position to negotiate...

DeletedUser

I am not in a leadership position, but I share the opinion of most if not all the active loyal FREE members.

odd, because I'm getting in game responses saying 'no' to any deals. I'm getting some in game responses saying, send an invite...mixed signals.

DeletedUser

I realize FREE is going to feel threatened over this message. FURIE's been winning this war since day one, and you guys are losing players daily & relying on 3k barbs to unnecessarily drag things on.

As a quick analysis of the "Worlds stupidist war",

Since the War Began:
Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages
1. FURIE 5.051 1.547
2. FREE the world 1.547 5.051
Rank Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1. FURIE 1.189.392.769 1.061.655.895
2. FREE the world 602.908.633 1.974.582.323

Twice as much ODA gained in FURIE compared to FREE.
Nearly 3 and a half times as many conquers against FREE.

In the past month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FURIE
Side 2:
Tribes: FREE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,942
Side 2: 433
Difference: 2,509

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,179,337
Side 2: 3,994,918
Difference: 24,184,419

chart
[/spoil]

If we were "desperate", we'd have to be losing. We obviously aren't though. We aren't nobling 3k barbs either to sustain our existence ;)

If you guys would rather drag things on instead of acknowledging defeat, well then that's fine. FURIE isn't going anywhere though. Especially since we're winning, why would we stop?

You want this world to end sooner? All it takes is acknowledging the obvious.

300.sheen1.lc.022511.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Slash, why don't you just keep doing what you are doing? Why do you need to hire most active FREE players, which are suppose to be most loyal to their tribe anyway? No, you don't need that, do you?

DeletedUser

We will keep doing what we are doing.

Although,
"Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat." - Napoleon Hill

A player like Sweeney, for example, who willingly spies, multiaccounts, cheats, etc, would not be considered for recruitment. There's some in FREE though who we think might deserve to make it to the end - so here's an opportunity for that to happen. Combine that with how many players in FREE want to see this world end, and that opportunity gets even bigger for you. So here's a chance to make it happen, even if it might temporarily sting for a bit. At least the world could get wrapped up a bit sooner rather than a slow & steady defeat. The choice is ultimately yours to make though.

This is essentially our position, and I honestly can't see it changing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never read the externals but that for the heads up smerdy

I think I speak for most of us in FREE we want this world to end, but those of us that have been here since day 1 will not give up.

Please keep communication open on both sides, fighting a war of attrition is pointless and defeats the fun in the game.

Keep an open mind to ideas and lets see what we can do. This world can be ended within 2 months maybe 3 if people would be open minded, on both sides. between the 2 tribes all we need is 69, such a nice number

It is embarassing that worlds that have started after ours have ended

DeletedUser92219

hello all, I havent used these forums for a very long time but this is something I think was wort posting about. To me I really like the idea of this, getting the world over. The only issue is that there is a few mroe than12 spots needed to fit the deserving free into furie. I dont know why free players are talking bout the inactives in furie, we arent in a spot to talk. The difference between us and them is their tribe mates who quit give their accounts to the tribe so they can continue on and have their account be a help, ours just go barb on us and were left to eat barbs for months on end. In my opinion, free sucks, furie sucks, we all suck as players of this game. This world isnt how this game is sposed to be played. The barb eating, merging, back stabbing, no loyalty, and inactivity has made this wold a joke, and there isnt much honor in winning it for anyone. Im no better than anyone else and was like everyone else here up until I played world 51, and its in the end game and it looks so much different...and right from this one. For the most part its the players, most of us were new to the game beginning it with this world. So what I ask is that we end this world anyway we can, and use it as a learning lesson. WE all have endured it and deserve to win, those of us who support our tribe, attack the enemy and participate in tribe activities.

I know a lot of furie personally now and know they have a lot of solid players, same with free. To me the best player on 31 is gaz, great tribe mate, very active, and knows a lot bout this game. Maybe tied with him is pasta. I know many of you hate him, but I look back at what this dude has been thru on this world, and its one the most amazing things ive ever seen in this game. He has had incoming attacks from way back in his sog days, and once joining free he has been hated and attacked non stop, while working pretty much 50 or more hours a week, rarely getting a sitter. Your taLKING 1000 incomings a week, non stop for over 2 years,mainly due to people personally not liking him. Never has changed his ways, always stays himself, and will not ever give up the fight. He is by far the biggest fighter in this world, and to me, he deserves to win all the free premium himself. I know furie hates him, well a lot of them do, but he is the most deserving to win this world out of all of us. Ive never seen a player on any world not quit after this many attacks, and still be into the game. No one should be asked to go to furie before him, hes most deserving by far

DeletedUser

here here

free lost solid players in strategic positions, made it a lot harder to be offensive. IMO furie should be beating us by a lot more...

DeletedUser

tw ruined my life i hear what you say and i sort of agree with you but its not pasta's ability to play that gets in his way its his arrogant and disrespect for others , for example in here he said" Your baby SirChild caused this to happen" we all know who he is talking about and we all like a little banter now and then but it gone too far and if pasta wants the respect due to him then maybe he should show respect to baby sirchild because lets face it as hard as pasta tried to remove this smaller player he is also still here giving him a run for his money!