Come Now World 21, Meet Your Oldies

DeletedUser

Not too bad, depends where you are in the world. :icon_wink:

I'll be adding points, villages and tribe shortly, so we can judge who has used their experience wisely and who has not. Who to really look out for and who haven't quite picked up on the game in this world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well i doo tend to just hang around on worlds as a spectator normally gaining one 5-6k village packed with troops my two main ones are w8 and w21 :)

turnpoint

if use different alias in different worlds ...how you rank it ?

DeletedUser

DC, are you the same DarkChaos I've played with when I joined late on world 4? Anyway, can you search my ID and rank? Thanks..

DeletedUser

DC, are you the same DarkChaos I've played with when I joined late on world 4? Anyway, can you search my ID and rank? Thanks..

If you don't mind getting mine, when you do Dashes?

DeletedUser

I joined TW for the 1st time on world 4 mid August last year, DarkChaos was one of the top ranked guys that time. I'm guessing he's the same player who posts here..

DeletedUser

Nope, that's my name stealer. He's a player I met in World 3 when I was the duke of CMW3, I think it was newelijah or Chicka who told me about a player who had the same name as me. So, I invited him and he was pretty decent. We didn't talk much, I think I told him a thing or two about offensive and defensive villages. Before too long, that world went to dumps, a year later I look at the World 4 TWstats and notice the guy has out staged me completely and achieved rank 3 in W4.

So really, he's beaten me. Damnit. Since then, I have pledged to regain my title as Dark Chaos, but so far I have done nothing but achieve top 20 OD ranks, top 40 point ranks and a few fancy letters and numbers in these forums.

At least I'm the only DC, no body steal that from me. :icon_razz:

Results:

I couldn't find any members by the name of turnpoint, my apologies.

Added links. :icon_smile:

Nazgul

Not too bad, depends where you are in the world. :icon_wink:

I'll be adding points, villages and tribe shortly, so we can judge who has used their experience wisely and who has not. Who to really look out for and who haven't quite picked up on the game in this world. :icon_wink:

Please don't it wil show me for the noob i realy am

DeletedUser

Na, just means you're not a complete noob. You're still an ordinary noob, all you have to do is believe. :icon_razz:

Any requests, or someone want to see where they're ranked?

i didn't make the 250 tops O_O .. ? i'm 1337 , i swear it .. now my stocks are going down :|

can you give me a pointer on where i am DC ? plox >_<

and cao-cao is on this world :D , W21 is damn lucky

DeletedUser

Hey DC...could you rank me plox!

Rank: 945, ID: 408973, Player: Gilestel), Process of Muffination!

Hey DC me too! Sankyuu~!! :icon_biggrin:

Rank: 13684, ID: 3029451, Player: Creampuffs), Process of Muffination!

i didn't make the 250 tops O_O .. ? i'm 1337 , i swear it .. now my stocks are going down :|

can you give me a pointer on where i am DC ? plox >_<

and cao-cao is on this world :D , W21 is damn lucky

Tribes rankings coming soon. :icon_wink: