COMING vs Rogues

DeletedUser

I would like to welcome you all to the first REAL war in W53.

Over the past few weeks, there's been a lot of flaming and other happenings between COMING and Rogues. Let's be honest, the two tribes have never seen eye to eye. So let's discuss a few things for those that are too slack to wade through the spam in the other threads:

Happle:
Rogues stated early on in this world that COMING recruited their refugees from Happle. COMING told Rogues that they needed to shut it and that the recruitment was going ahead. If Rogues had an issue, they should have declared at that point... but they didn't. Instead they whinged and moaned in mails and on the externals. Here's a tip... grow a pair of balls and declare next time..!!!

Astro and myself:
Astroboy and myself have not been the best of buds lately. W50 was an interesting world and a lot of things have spilled over from that world into this world. I have tried to refrain from bringing W50 issues relating to Astro into this world as this is not W50. Is this declaration due to my pure hatred for Astro and his dealings in W50... NO... but his attempts to defame me at every turn is almost enough to make me want to war him, but there are other reasons. I simply don't trust Astro as far as I can spit and his tribe is too close to COMING's homelands. I know at some stage he will call in reinforcements and arrange a gangbang for COMING, it's how he rolls.

This never was anything personal, but Astro has made it personal whenever possible. It was obvious that COMING would move to the south and the main tribe in that area would face off against us at some stage. It just happens that it's an old friend of mine from another world.

Our Future Expansion Area:
It's a well known fact that COMING has border agreements with a few tribes in the north. We've been over and over this issue in the externals and we don't need to rehash it again. The fact is that COMING chose to go south from the start of the world so that we could set up a decent war at some stage with the dominant tribes in the north. It's not our fault that Astro decided to start in the South East, more so... his bad luck.

COMING needs areas to expand into but we are surrounded to the east and south by Rogues due to their persistent recruitment strategy near us. Rogues has specifically pushed our buttons at every opportunity and we've had enough of it. We've waited for a formal declaration from them, but they were not willing to oblige. As such, we will now bring the war to them. We need a clear path to the rim for our future wars, so that we have safe areas of growth. Unfortunately for Rogues, they are the speedhump in the way. As I said, it's nothing personal, but feel free to make it personal.

COMING - the Tribe in General:
As a tribe, our tribemates are fed up with the constant spam sent to them by Astro telling them how bad River and I are as leaders.
We're fed up with the spies.
We're fed up with the constant flaming on the externals.

Most importantly, we're fed up with Rogues.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So with this said, pull up a chair, a dozen bags of popcorn, a bong and a few beers. Allow us to entertain you over the coming weeks as this war unfolds. This war will be a hard war for both tribes and I fear that players will be rimmed on both sides, but hey... that's part of the game. Let's try to keep it clean, but I doubt that will happen.

Astro...We're COMING for YOU

COMING officially declares war on Rogues.

Game on.

/Please insert a cool pic of a horsie here in the tradition of W12. I simply cba...

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Huzaaaaaaaah! War!

Finally some excitement! Though from the lack of Rogue declaring against us I would wager that they were too frightened to go to war. Now we'll see if they can keep their pants clean.

DeletedUser93357

Huzaaaaaaaah! War!

Finally some excitement! Though from the lack of Rogue declaring against us I would wager that they were too frightened to go to war. Now we'll see if they can keep their pants clean.

Astro just wanted to recruit as always ;)

DeletedUser

GL to both sides.
At last Fark even he lied about everything in this PnP, found the guts to Declare.

I will only note that we changed our tribe's name to
"Rogue Assassins Are Coming"

PS. Nice move there to "dismiss" That Bastrd who you fail to support efficiency. He actually left cause of it. And you actually preferred that to save your initial stats.

DeletedUser

GL to both sides.
At last Fark even he lied about everything in this PnP, found the guts to Declare.

PS. Nice move there to "dismiss" That Bastrd who you fail to support efficiency. He actually left cause of it. And you actually preferred that to save your initial stats.
Show me where I lied.

One of these days, you will get something right:

Dec 17
04:43 That Bastrd left the tribe.

Maybe we should speak to the player and see what happened. I would 'almost' think that you 'convinced' the noob player to leave. You seem to be good at that. At the end of the day, the noob co-player locked out the more experienced co-player and then he left COMING after being threatened by you. How close am I???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone needs to stop talking about previous PnP's and past worlds. Wait until some war stats come, then talk about those.

DeletedUser

Make it fun guys if you can.

Keep the personal flaming and yucky early stats to a min please. (astro)

DeletedUser

I think any legal way of gaining benefit in a war, especially a war where you are the weaker tribe, is valid in my eyes.

Will Comings allies be involed?

DeletedUser

Show me where I lied dipshit.

One of these days, you will get something right:

Dec 17
04:43 That Bastrd left the tribe.

GL to both sides.

And ofc i will not get to your level with name callings here. I hope this time you read carefully.

DeletedUser

lol

Your post really has so much manipulation.

(enter twisted facts here) because of rogues

(enter feel sorry for us) becuase of rogues

(enter some rubbish about were guna run over them) cos were cool.

Really is sad to see such a waste of space be called PnP

DeletedUser

lol

Your post really has so much manipulation.

(enter twisted facts here) because of rogues

(enter feel sorry for us) becuase of rogues

(enter some rubbish about were guna run over them) cos were cool.

Really is sad to see such a waste of space be called PnP

What saddens me most is the grammatical error in Rogues CoA.