Communism - good or bad?

DeletedUser

A lot of conversation about communism in another thread.
Made this.
Yeah...

Good. /end?

DeletedUser

Bad cause the only way it will work is if the whole world is communist and for the whole world to become communist there will be a major war and with major war will come nuclear exchange and everyone or at least 95% of the population will die.

But yea in theory its great and I would love it but it just not seem feasible.

DeletedUser

Bad cause the only way it will work is if the whole world is communist and for the whole world to become communist there will be a major war and with major war will come nuclear exchange and everyone or at least 95% of the population will die.

But yea in theory its great and I would love it but it just not seem feasible.

Solves the population problem too? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It's a fair system, and yes all countries should be communist.

xinryr

I don't care what system is in place as long as there is peace, few deaths, no one starving to death, I can be gay without being discriminated against, chocolate, clothes, and art.

xinryr

But that will never happen also it would lower my standard of living so screw that.

Not necisarily. (sp?) If they could find a way to grow food in bulk to feed everyone (underground+solar+robots+smart people to figure it out) everyone could live above the sustinemce line. If there's no reason to screw each other over for personal gain, it won't happen as much. Once people don't have to worry about getting food they can do things that actually male them happy. Not that it's sure that this would happen with communism, though.

DeletedUser

Not necisarily. (sp?) If they could find a way to grow food in bulk to feed everyone (underground+solar+robots+smart people to figure it out) everyone could live above the sustinemce line. If there's no reason to screw each other over for personal gain, it won't happen as much. Once people don't have to worry about getting food they can do things that actually male them happy. Not that it's sure that this would happen with communism, though.

I don't have to worry about food yet I still screw people over for personal gain well not really but others do I just sit back and say I don't care.

DeletedUser

If there's no reason to screw each other over for personal gain, it won't happen as much.

Evil people like me find it fun to screw people over :icon_twisted:

For your spelling query: necessarily.

xinryr

Evil people like me find it fun to screw people over :icon_twisted:

For your spelling query: necessarily.

iPod spell check wanted me to use a u o.0

If there were no incentives for doing so and you were raised at a time where you wouldn't remember there ever being any you probably wouldn't. Communism would absolutely work if we took some newborn babies to do it. But hat could be considered brainwashing. Unlike the way things work now. Which promotes freedom, somehow.

DeletedUser

Communist theory believes that the only transition available from Capitalism to Communism is violent revolution.

I'm generally against violent revolution. So unless something drastic happens, no communism for me.

DeletedUser

Communist theory believes that the only transition available from Capitalism to Communism is violent revolution.

I'm generally against violent revolution. So unless something drastic happens, no communism for me.
Unless you move somewhere else that supports communism.