***Competition - Free Premium Points***

DeletedUser

We have played this game and have proven that the players who play the account Parmenion as a team are some of the best players in the game.

(I shall from henceforth use "I" where "we" should be used to ensure everyone realises how personal we take this decision.

Playing with BD has been a lot of fun and I am still loyal to my tribe. However, for 2weeks and 2 weeks only I shall be a mercenary for hire and hire myself to the most creative tribe to pass the test coming up.

My services will include:

1. Joining your tribe, hanging out with you on the forums and chatting.

2. Assissting you in operations against a number of targets that includes up to 50 nukes - more if I really like you after talking to you

3. Sending you defence troops if you need them up to 20 villages worth of population or more if I really like you

4. Reviewing the accounts of 5 of your members and giving you tips and tricks regarding what to do and what not to do from my own personal experience

5. Writing a poem within 30 days of leaving your tribe about the positive encounters I had there or strengths I saw.

I will join your tribe on October 20th and stay for 2 weeks.

The competition involves entries doing a paintshop or photoshop picture either dipicting TW in the sense in which it was meant, making me look great (with castles and enemies) or making BD look good in a similar scenario.

Entries will be taken on a most appealing basis and will be judged by BD members in a number of categories.

The winner of the contest will also receive 5 free premium points courtesy of yours truly.

There are of course some stipulations...

1. I ain't gonna attack myself

2. I ain't going to attack a member of BD or THE

3. No BD member may enter the competition

4. Equal voting on merit for all entrants no matter who you are.

5. Final date for entries is October 10th

6. There may be some bonus rewards of other BD members joining 2nd or 3rd placed entries if we generate enough interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

weirdest competition:lol:

but it would be fun, for u to stay in CRY for 2 weeks :p

xinryr

Exciting!

I doubt I stand a chance at winning, but I think I'll give it a shot anyway =)

DeletedUser

Well I am sure you have a lot to offer but one has to think if you will not use the information that you gain during the 2 weeks stay against the tribe later on.

Good luck any way.

DeletedUser

I lol'd.

Looking forward to seeing some of these. Good luck to everybody.

Gicusan

Be sure he will use it. It is still a great bargain. Maybe the close tribes with uneasy diplomacy should not apply.

DeletedUser

I dont have to actually join your tribe if you think its too sensitive. Thre are ways that can be worked around if you want to accept the other rewards.

xinryr

But if I did win I know exactly what I'd use the deal for...:icon_wink:

Can;t hurt to try I guess. Castro, Atraeus and lethal touch are better equipped than me, but you never know...I DO have an idea after all =)

DeletedUser22924

if i enterned the competition, i wuould defenelty win, but atm i can't, but parm, i still want to ask you a little favor:)

i will send u a mail.

the pink panther

But if I did win I know exactly what I'd use the deal for...:icon_wink:

Can;t hurt to try I guess. Castro, Atraeus and lethal touch are better equipped than me, but you never know...I DO have an idea after all =)

he won't be entering as we do not want Parm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I cant paint for s@it so can i add a BD loving song.

Listening to this link as the backing beat would work best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZX-W3vo9I

Song is called
World Locked Down

BD nuking you,the way we wanted to
What we have to do, just rim all of you
We're in love with you but Tribalwars is wrong
So that villa of yours, must be our new home.

So you never know, never never know
Where did our fake trains and our nobles go
'Til you lose control, Incoming overload
Screamin', "No, no, no, n-no!?

BD nobling you the way we wanted to
See we wanna move but can't escape from you
Build a new church, and watch the cluster grow
So everybody else has to go

BD's church locked down, church locked down
BD's K locked down, K locked down
BD's world locked down, world locked down
We keep your tribe locked down, you lose

BD loving you the way we wanted to
We can keep it cool, and send kisses too
But we got something to prove, so we gotta move
Gotta kill your tribe, and then rim you too.

So you keep in mind, our villas on their own
Somewhere far from home, in the danger zone
How many nukes do we kill, til its finnally gets through
You lose, you lose

BD's church locked down, BDs church locked down
BD's K locked down, BD's K locked down
BD's world locked down, BD's world locked down
We keep your tribe locked down, you lose

Beaker123

DeletedUser

But if it must be a picture entry, heres my shot,

I did the painting myself and my youger sister wrote the BD Rules logo

xinryr

Alright, what do all of you think of this?

2195942.png

So then, the castle is all oily and messed with to represent an illusion, because as we all know this game is not real, but it is essentially just an illusion.

The soldiers, obviously, represent war. They have a brave general, which represents the actual game players, and the rest are just generic little nothings, which are our troops.

The doves mean peace, of course =)

The "fine line" and the whole dark vs light thing hints at the mercurial nature of this game. You could be at peace or at war within the same day. Anything can happen at any time, and that's the fun of the game.

So what do you guys think?

DeletedUser74538

Nice idea, hopefully some other players will take inituative from it. Very interested to see who enters.

DeletedUser

lol if I do enter I would rather win some premium points myself :)

This is a painting I actually painted some time ago. So it can be interpreted that its you trying to take the whole w30

n538621649_411367_7740.jpg

xinryr

That painting is really good :) I like the dark blue fade type thing into space.

DeletedUser22924

well here is something i just made for Adellion:)

14wcax2.jpg

i don't think it will count cause it says Adellion instead of BD:lol:

MR.MR

I will attempt if I have the spare time. I truthfully could care less about the nukes and the defense and the forum reading and the poem.

There is one thing I want. To simply chat around with parm on skype (or in game messages) and chat about strategies, have him review my account set up (I have watched his expansion and done what I can to mirror him for 95% of my ennoblements) and the likes. If I have to submit a picture to win that, I will work on a picture, but I just want to talk game and strategy, work on becoming a better player, so down the road, I can do something like this in a future world when I am in parm's shoes.