[Competition!] Sig Shop!

DeletedUser65682

pixel size: 336x192
render: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-34949
text: Crawler Dollar
spoiler: no
also I need 3 versions, one version to have 100 in the top left and right corner, another version to have 500 in the top left and right corner, and one last version to have 1,000 in the top left and right corner. And please add any effects you think would make it look more like real currency
And this is in black and white so color really doesn't matter

Erm any update? I have to have this by tomorrow morning or I forfeit the contest

DeletedUser

also I need 3 versions, one version to have 100 in the top left and right corner, another version to have 500 in the top left and right corner, and one last version to have 1,000 in the top left and right corner. And please add any effects you think would make it look more like real currency

Erm any update? I have to have this by tomorrow morning or I forfeit the contest
I doubt anyone is going to do this, especially in this sig shop... You shouldn't have depended on them and made your own money using paper and crafts where it would have been in color..

DeletedUser

You seriously want someone to do work for you so that you can win money?

Epic fail, just leave?

DeletedUser

ur asking someone to do your contest entry :icon_eek: seriously ...
get out the graphics forum and dont come back ¬_¬

DeletedUser65682

Okay I am going to keep this as nice as possible, no I am not that shallow as to ask someone else to use their skills to help me win a contest for money. I am not that stupid either because I know I would get flamed. In actuality there is NO US dollar or any other recognized currency cash prize, there is however a prize of 500 crawler dollars. Yes this is a school project, where my teacher allowed us specifically to use the internet in any way shape or form to create our dollar bill. Oh and Dude123526 it has to be in black in white, no color. I am in awe of most of the signatures created here and wanted to see if I could get something that didn't suck, but that didn't happen and I am okay with it, I did not however expect to be told to leave when asking for something.

DeletedUser

Okay I am going to keep this as nice as possible, no I am not that shallow as to ask someone else to use their skills to help me win a contest for money. I am not that stupid either because I know I would get flamed. In actuality there is NO US dollar or any other recognized currency cash prize, there is however a prize of 500 crawler dollars. Yes this is a school project, where my teacher allowed us specifically to use the internet in any way shape or form to create our dollar bill. Oh and Dude123526 it has to be in black in white, no color. I am in awe of most of the signatures created here and wanted to see if I could get something that didn't suck, but that didn't happen and I am okay with it, I did not however expect to be told to leave when asking for something.

With this post you filled in a bit of important details, but some are still missing: mainly: is it going to be printed? What size in inches/cm? Why the 336x192 px size, which is suitable for nothing more than viewing on-screen (for high quality print on a dollar-sized area you'd need at least 750*1800 px)? Any other details, texts, watermark-like stuff and symbolism what makes a bill look like a bill?

DeletedUser

if you competition is still going can i ask if you can improve my current signature same size and text and the eye that is my avatar is a necessary :S i have the original of the eye if needed (not sure how i can pass it along tho :S) if the competition is over no worries :)

DeletedUser51929

Yea this wasn't my initial idea :p I was aproached by a third party to do this.
Exscuse:

-When I was asked it was just befor school restarted.
-any student will know that meant I have a tone of asignments I had not yet done XD
-I tried and mangaed to pop to siglets out?
- Futher more the creator of the shop and the third party whom cotnacted me dont seem to be doing it.

So in other words, I apologise. This has became quite messy and confuseing. I am closeing this down. There is no need for a requests topic when there is a request forum. Please move on finished request to the request forum.

Or if you want, you can mail me, and I'll do something.

DeletedUser65682

With this post you filled in a bit of important details, but some are still missing: mainly: is it going to be printed? What size in inches/cm? Why the 336x192 px size, which is suitable for nothing more than viewing on-screen (for high quality print on a dollar-sized area you'd need at least 750*1800 px)? Any other details, texts, watermark-like stuff and symbolism what makes a bill look like a bill?

Yes this is going to be printed, and I may be wrong with the pixel size, the requirements were that the paper be 3.5in by 2.5in and after using a google searched inches:pixel translator I got those #'s, and you are correct I should have explained more in detail on what else to put on the bill.

And miller D it's fine, I understand you are swamped with work and rl>sig making for tribalwars haha, thanks for offering though.

World 50 Noob

I would be more than happy if you two done these.....

Sigg 1

Style: signature
Size: 700 x 80 pixels
Render/Stock: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders...php?pos=-28413
Text: World 50 Noob
Font: Could you pick one please?
Color Could you pick one please?
Misc: You Taught Me Everything I No.... But Did You Teach Me Everything You No.... WHAT?

sigg 2

Style: coat of arms
Size: 240×180 pixels
Render/Stock: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders...php?pos=-27694
Misc: w50

DeletedUser

I would be more than happy if you two done these.....

Sigg 1

Style: signature
Size: 700 x 80 pixels
Render/Stock: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders...php?pos=-28413
Misc: You Taught Me Everything I No.... But Did You Teach Me Everything You No.... WHAT?

sigg 2

Style: coat of arms
Size: 240×180 pixels
Render/Stock: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders...php?pos=-27694
Misc: w50

-= Topic is Closed untill futher Notice =-

Good job reading...

DeletedUser88892

Size in pixels*: 500 x 80 please
Any render(s) you want included: Do something that relates to a slutty type of pic (my tribe is based on sluts so yeah..)
Text to be included: "When I say No.. I mean YES.."(make sure to cap 'YES') and my name "No.." and "w50" and the tribe name "NYMPHO" in there (might have to make some texts a little small so it fits properly and still looks good)
Whether it be a spoiler sig or not: No spoiler

If it's really good I'll be willing to pay up some PP to the winner =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Size : 400x150
Render : something burning!
text: fire lord world 21
spoiler:no