Competition: Worlds Furthest Nuke

DeletedUser65940

Hello all,

I just though of making a fun little competition to find out who has the patience to send the Nuke.

The furthest my nukes have every traveled is 150 hours 1 way.

So who has sent the furthest nuke?

DeletedUser

218 hours to date in opps, but in my old tribe a rl freind was a spy for someone so i sent some nuke from his account to a guy i made restart on the rim who was 3 weeks away unsure how many hours that is lol

netjakdim

I don't remember the time on the attack but for the hell of it on W17 I sent a noble from the K99 rim to one of the admins villages that was at 1|1 :D It was like a 2 month trip or close to that.

DeletedUser44039

I don't remember the time on the attack but for the hell of it on W17 I sent a noble from the K99 rim to one of the admins villages that was at 1|1 :D It was like a 2 month trip or close to that.

damn, what a waste of time :p

silvereclipes

furthest nukes I have ever sent was 468 hours away bloody long time coming back to since they dodged..lol

DeletedUser65940

Would it have been more painful for it to die, or fail taking the village and travel back :lol:

DeletedUser79042

468 hours away bloody long time coming back to since they dodged..lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Razvantc

If you sent a noble (as you said you did) I don't believe it could have been a 2 month trip, as there's a 583 hour noble limit on W17.

DeletedUser66411

Ya seems close enough to 2 months :p I think she thought he meant 2 months 1 way.

DeletedUser

I attacked rod 218 hours off with spears... does that count :p

Hammer, rod says you guys dont love him :(

edit: whoops... my w46 account... Who the hell is this?