Compilation of W3 PnP

DeletedUser

We've had a long journey and there've been some very noteworthy topics throughout W3 history.

Today, I think the single most important piece of PnP was the FF declaration of war against Cult. No single act has had such a massive impact on the way the server is today.

But I've seen some amusing, and some highly intelligent posts in the past.

An intoxicated mikey performs an experiment

The formation of deadlyhumpalot

CZ makes a nostradamus-like prediction: less than 5 Cult tribes, all over 50mil? It's more likely than you'd think.

Tribes of W3 unite to show their support

Grund's finest hour as a detective

OTB declares on the most annoying family on W3 (it's not Cult, sorry)

D*D's abandoned village policy is met with more acceptance than expected

GRIGNR's most successful announcement, shortly after which everyone learned their lesson

GRIGNR accept apologies for our transgressions

GRIGNR do something rather silly after all that anyway

Scarge unveils his hand in W3's biggest multiaccounting case to date

I've not been around long enough to know much about the CA, so I'm sure I've missed some important bits.

Do you have anything to add? What makes W3 the server it is today?

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Good post luci. Brings back memories of the good ol' days, eh?

DeletedUser

hi there,
im known as mythos of SE! i still remember the time when kreger told us we shoud prepare for the declaration of FF, i wasnt worried about at all because of our location, but then rumors came up with the new declaration of grignr. and i really have to say i was worried about that one...
i respected grignr and i knew what they could do back from the CA war... grignr was my thorn in my eyes tbh... but fortunatley all went well and SE could stand gringr so far!

this is just my thought about the start of the end :)

DeletedUser

Woohoo!! I started one of those posts!

For the record, I never did buy the whole SoxFan thing...maybe if I had been reading all the posts as they happened, I would have fallen into the trap...but I thought you were all fools for changing names of your villages in her memory.

It probably started when I considered someone being a Sox Fan (Red or White...I didn't know) that was a French female.

DeletedUser

Woohoo!! I started one of those posts!

For the record, I never did buy the whole SoxFan thing...maybe if I had been reading all the posts as they happened, I would have fallen into the trap...but I thought you were all fools for changing names of your villages in her memory.

It probably started when I considered someone being a Sox Fan (Red or White...I didn't know) that was a French female.

I became forum-aware after the Soxfan incident, so I had to experience the conclusion after it'd happened. I'd imagine it's a lot more symbolic W3 happening for those who were reading it as it unfolded.

DeletedUser

Ah, good times all those :icon_biggrin:

I admit I fell in that Soxfan trap head first hehe. Never renamed villages though. Too much work.

DeletedUser

This was really good. I enjoyed looking back on some events I wasn't aware of and some that predated me. Nice job Luci.

countzepplin

I find it sad that factorizer.co.uk is no longer online :(

DeletedUser

what was the whole soxfan thing about

Soxfan was the account that lead the tribe ROI down in the K51 area (I think?). Quite a long while ago, she announced that she apparently had cancer, and then soon after "died". Grund, being the great detective he is started to sniff out the truth behind the apparent "hoax" and found some interesting results.