Confession and Apologies 2

DeletedUser

Not sure why the other thread got closed, since the topic is still at hand.

I think I will not be comming back to Tribalwars. Summer is my busy time and unfortunatly my business does not involve computers.

My good friend Kenchan sadly left soon after I left, :icon_cry:

Warham you are awsome, what can I say more? :icon_biggrin:

Celtic, it was good playing with you. Dont worry I didnt take the 'fag comment personally, I attributed it to it being a certain time of the month :lol:

Dom, You are also awsome. Keep up the shenanigans.

Hench, your one of the great ones in W6, and possibly the best poster in the P&P.

I never did get the change to put my last and great shenenigan into effect which I was planning for months, never the less, I think what I did do caused enough rucas in W6.

Adieu to everone else in W6, expecially the women. :icon_wink:
This naughty scoundral will no longer be playing his games.

Good-bye &
God bless.

silvereclipes

Good Luck Jimstra an wish you the best with your business.

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go jimsta... I liked watching all the women gang up on you LOL

DeletedUser9021

Cheers Jimbo, and thanks for the compliment. Have a good time without TW ;)

DeletedUser

Hey, I like a threesome, I like a 4some with 3 women aswell, maybe even 4 or 5, but you can't expect me to please all the 300women on tribalwars myself now that you're gone jimmy:(

Sorry to see you go mate. It's been alot of fun playing and talking with you.

DeletedUser

Ahh Jimbo, The world will be alot less fun without you, For all of us, and myself expecially.

The compliment means alot, and I shall certainly try :D, I shall stir up a new operation bearing your name in honour within days :D, tis time to rock again. Mister Noll is 90% ready for combat once more, and I'm certainly looking forward to returning after a month or so of barb retakes and troop rebuilds, as well as organising the Noll account, which was a mess.

Take Care Jim, If you ever feel the urge to return to us, Drop me a mail.

Farewell, Good friend.

~D

DeletedUser

Sad to see you leave your P&P was allways good reading! tc in R|L

Telisha

Jimsta I am sorry to see you go. I will miss you. Still missing your hireling days. Hope real life makes you happy and the time you will spend on it instead of this game. And if you ever decide to come back let me know :p