Confession time, share your fails/success

• Thread starter Macedonian.Warrior
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well that's if you aren't on the receiving end of a militia snipe ;)

Oh I dont know.... sometimes you just have to accept you got done and give respect for that, I think I could still find the beauty :)

And on a slightly on topic side.... I just realised I forgot to use a lvl one warehouse buff b4 the event ended :*(

velibor

Biggest fail would have to be when i was Pronounced Hitler on enemy boards...although this could also be a success...depending which was you look at it...it came about when i attempted to get 2 neighboring tribes to wage war, they turned around and declared on us instead...eventually we won but they stunned our growth quiet a bit.

Biggest success would have to be convincing a player who was 1 noble hit away from conquering a secluded player of mine to quit the game.

byteking

FAILS: NOW YOU CAN GET TEMPORARILY BANNED FROM ENEMY LIES

inkblowout44 Jan 27,2014 21:58
You thought I was stupid didn't you. You thought you could trick me thinking you didn't have many accounts, including Jose.Rizal, rolling thunder. Yes I reported you, yes I told my tribe about this, you are a Cheater and and a idiot for thinking I would have given you my password so you can hijack it. It's over, I'm telling people around your area that you are a snake and a cheater.

I never asked for his password, he is quite destructive in creating lies.

i knew he was from an enemy tribe getting information from me, i was giving him misinformation. i account sit jose.rizal and rolling thunder, i do not go into their account logging in as them. i also do not abuse account sitting because they know about (RIM OPS) sending fakes nukes etcetera, i build their villas, farm, noble, and recruit troops for them too.

this guy saw http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...and-his-10-other-accounts)&highlight=Byteking which was a very old post back when i first started this game and was used as a propaganda material to discredit my leadership then. sadly it is still working right now.

we all got unbanned after 2 days seeing that my account was 30,000 points called byteking and a 150 point account byteking2 which was created when i started in that world. i was new to the game so i didnt know that i had to delete the account, i paid for that mistake.

me and my friends also played tribal wars using the same internet connection but different pc's and got banned again but later on it was proved that we were different players and we got unbanned.

now this guy sees the post years ago and i am suddenly banned again? there was no sharing of passwords, they are consistently being account sat by me, and this accusation has really derailed efforts / plans that were already on the way in game.

i just feel that getting banned or temporarily banned because of their 'support ticket' is unjust and really frustrating.

byteking

I am im just frustrated because apparently their sabotage worked :( and it has been done to me several times on different worlds, because of that old thread.

I am very active so i sit a lot of people and farm, build, recruit, and coordinate ops and this is how they usually get me... grrrr. been trying to move up the ladder asap to give world 72 more excitement.

byteking

Its my failure...

I-am-awesome-youre-not.jpg

Just kidding... ive been attached to the history of the account...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

failures: my first world, i sent 4 nobles in one attack. they all died.
i once sniped a train, then realized i have sent it as attack and it was too late to cancel it.
success: took out the number one tribe of a k by myself once :p

DeletedUser114226

If you were innocent, you wouldn't have been banned. And you have done this kind of thing before. Now its coming back to BYTE you in the @$$.

Last edited by a moderator:

byteking

If you were innocent, you wouldn't have been banned. And you have done this kind of thing before. Now its coming back to BYTE you in the @$$.

:icon_rolleyes: Checked your profile, I dont know who you are...

I haven't done this kind of thing before, my mates in all tribes i've been in know I account sit often to check troops and builds, to coordinate ops, and to help farm. I do not need to multi-account to enjoy the game, I enjoy the game with old and new friends, i love the team work, comaradarie, and most of all the epic battles.

I get banned for a day or two, it has been used lots of times by enemy tribes/players, sometimes its just plain mistakes on my end, but i don't multi-account (its not really needed to win).

Please lets close the topic. I just vented out my frustration in w72.

DeletedUser114226

Please let us close this topic as I clearly phish for passwords and intel. (photos as proof).

DeletedUser

ByteKing ... There's multiple proofs that you asked people for their passwords, AKA why you got banned, you realize people can report a suspicious mail, correct ? which is what people did to get rid of your multi accounting self. You say you didn't use accounts to you advantage, you attacked the SAME person with 2 different accounts that you're "APPARENTLY" account sitting. This couldn't be possible, as the attacks were sent at the same time, so it's clearly a case of multi accounting and not account sitting, because then you wouldn't be able to attack the same player with both accounts.

Thanks, i'm done... Sick shades btw, must be sunny in the basement huh.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This couldn't be possible, as the attacks were sent at the same time, so it's clearly a case of multi accounting and not account sitting, because then you wouldn't be able to attack the same player with both accounts.

That's actually quite possible and can be done legally. You simply have the sit sent to your account but don't accept it. You then launch attacks from your account to player X and then accept the sit and send attacks to player X from the account sit. You can then carry on attacking player X with the sat account but naturally will be prohibited to send attacks from your account until the sit is canceled (and 24 hours after that).