Confessions: a world 94 shakeup

• Thread starter LastYoungRenegade
  • Start date

LastYoungRenegade

Time to tell you guys a story ^_^

About how I'm coplaying with Lord Eastwood

About how I created a fake back story and spoke my way into the Teutonic Knights

About how I spotted the weaknesses in the members and sabotaged the entire tribe by overstepping my boundaries and starting a fight between factions

About how I encouraged the teutonic knights to dissolve into Gasp, knowing fully that the teutonic knights wouldn't last in gasp

About how I barely farmed, had a 1:1 troop count, was barely active, and on a tribe that prides itself on being competitive I didn't get caught until today (congrats to Kamilz for calling me out on my farming lies)

About how these tribes made me their diplomat on my second day in this world on an account I made up just to dupe them, and they trusted me that easily

About how I befriended gasp

About how I gave intel to BOLD about gasp for weeks

About how I sabotaged 40 or more players entire game

About how Bold is going to win this game.

I am Chris, THE ONLY YOUNG RENEGADE. These are my confessions.

Speak to Lord Eastwood if you would like to hear more from me.

I bid you adieau, and happy chaos world 94. You don't know what just hit you .

My sincerest apologies to Melv,ELJAY, black viking and winny. But my deepest regards Masked, Dribbler, Burgler, One I, Karma. You guys deserved this, you were too easy to fissure from your allies. ;P

This world just got a lot more interesting

DeletedUser109515

dude youre bad LYR. no one took you seriously lol...
nor did you sabotage shit

oD19L.gif

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha...

You must have read my spy article as your exploits are right out of the manual.... lol

DeletedUser120425

All good just 1 thing, you are not co-playing on our account.

Instead of putting your name as "Chris" could of atleast chose 1 of us, would of made more sense.
And I'm currently logged in, so stop filling our mailbox!

DeletedUser109515

I pinned him for a spy after his lies about sending support and snipes. Dunno why he thought we'd believe them lol would show in inc... I didn't know why he'd be spying in a rank ~30 tribe figured it was POTC or maybe gasp! But the true reason is hella funny and pathetic. I hope for Lord Eastwood you're just his mailboy like you were us cuz all the skills you have is trying to look smart and your vocab. Or was the account he merged with your 3rd one? ;)

DeletedUser109515

Its probably actually the LYR in game and veing salty. I might be mis remembering the merge thing. In any case was not meant to be an attack on Lord Eastwood. I myself have co-merged in the past. One happened to be an enemy spy which sucks so I'm just salty about who I trust haha

Lord BillyNoMates

All good just 1 thing, you are not co-playing on our account.

Instead of putting your name as "Chris" could of atleast chose 1 of us, would of made more sense.
And I'm currently logged in, so stop filling our mailbox!
its not your account either

how long have you actually been on the account for

around 3 days

LastYoungRenegade

Also, to Fresh and Pnut - you both want to go to war with each other, and you're both afraid of each other. I was on both sides of this on my account, I know both of your plans to sabotage and outflank each other. Let the flames begin

Lord BillyNoMates

Also, to Fresh and Pnut - you both want to go to war with each other, and you're both afraid of each other. I was on both sides of this on my account, I know both of your plans to sabotage and outflank each other. Let the flames begin
sorry to burst your bubble but fresh are scared of nobody and no tribe

next subject

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator: