Confused :S

DeletedUser26848

erm is there anything happing here ? just wondering if it is worth activating my premium in this world?

DDB is done
EJ quit
KW is almost dead
infect there is nothing happing :icon_confused:

well i was wondering if there are any of you left who would like to make new Era?
new enemy ,new allies, new Nap ,and new structure of this world 10

but i think the catch is leaders will be new once

just wondering anyone interested?

DeletedUser

I was all but done, till ghosty decided to noble one of my villages. I'm back now though :icon_wink:.

In all reality, no, there is no point in playing W10 anymore. Out of the 300 some players on W10, Roughly less than 200 are active. Over half of these have no interest in nobling anything but barb villages and inactives in their tribe. Only a handful are quality warriors, and the ones who aren't in Ctrl will have no choice but to face off against an entire tribe nearly by themselves.

DeletedUser

someone mail me an account and i will get back to you as i actualy feel like sending some nukes on people for the fun

DeletedUser

naa, the world died, we were hoping for one last push, a balls out no barb taking tribe, but it was to little to late.....Wish cdnjer and I ran with that idea before. Good game guys, much love and respect....

RabidBunny :)

DeletedUser

if we are inactive how you can explain to me this stats pls.

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TUBA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,441
Side 2: 494
Difference: 1,947

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,408
Side 2: 323
Difference: 1,085

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,682,870
Side 2: 4,812,706
Difference: 18,870,164

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,556,019
Side 2: 3,150,674
Difference: 10,405,345

image.php

DeletedUser

dude! Cdnjer were trying to stur up some of you guys for one last all out slam dunk before summer hit.

DeletedUser

dude! Cdnjer were trying to stur up some of you guys for one last all out slam dunk before summer hit.

Looks like the dog is missing his master's leg o_O

Find someone that gives a sh*t

DeletedUser

yea....I knew he was going soon, he's the reason I came back. Not much of REBRTH left now

DeletedUser

wow... i have not posted in world 10 in a long ass time... i'd come back... if i still had an account lol

cdnJer

Looks like the dog is missing his master's leg o_O

Find someone that gives a sh*t

Do you ever have anything nice to say or are you just plain miserable all the time? Get a Grip little fella.

Wud up Krug? Anything worth returning to here?

DeletedUser

Pretty sure "rimmed" means you lost all your villages and had to restart.

DeletedUser

hehe, that depends on your definition of "rim" I suppose ;)

How goes the battle IJ?
In that case every word or sentence is up for everyone's 'definition' of the specific word or sentence..

cdnJer

In that case every word or sentence is up for everyone's 'definition' of the specific word or sentence..

uhhh, yeah...I suppose.

What you're saying then is that you're gay? At least, that's what I interpret from your meaningless post.

geeez, I miss W10!

DeletedUser

Battle? I'm getting in position, nothing more. Haven't launched properly on someone since the launch on socks :(

cdnJer

heck, maybe I can find an account so i can come back and mess with ya then! Might as well eh?