Confusion~

DeletedUser107514

Smooth move wroc. Figured youd give up sooner or later. Ill eat your barbs thanks for the free food.

DeletedUser

Of course I deleted!
As soon as I realised that me and fisher together had more caps than the other 34 members combined, and because the war took a turn for boring because no one bothered setting up ops anymore - Where was the fun in playing?

What, 15-20% of the tribe was contributing to the war? Why would I want to stay?

as far as you figuring out I'd 'give up sooner or later', where did that thesis spring from?

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that wroc. You were one of the only players in AI/??? that I had any respect for.

Was fun fighting you.

DeletedUser

W60 will be closed in 2013 itself.

I don't think so somehow. At our current growth rate, it will take about 370 days. Be prepared to be here for a while. Probably would take us about 1.5 months to overtake ??? in size. I suppose that doesn't really factor in deletions or changes within the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought that "we" had this wrapped up since about February... Think I may have missed a few things.

DeletedUser

I thought that "we" had this wrapped up since about February... Think I may have missed a few things.

It takes a lot of time to noble 25000 villages. Actually ??? are really slowing our process by nobling tons of backline barbs

ashoka1

I don't think so somehow. At our current growth rate, it will take about 370 days. Be prepared to be here for a while. Probably would take us about 1.5 months to overtake ??? in size. I suppose that doesn't really factor in deletions or changes within the war.

My guess is we will overtake ??? In size by 20 august.

If world stays open for another 6 months it would be nice to finish top 5 as I would like to make up for my inactivity.

@ louis ..well now you know spam cant do anything without you.you left and all spam became lazy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes I see what you mean by the nobling barbs.... If they hit delete that is.

62e71c6f3d01dfe0bcbf1f55823a9bba
62e71c6f3d01dfe0bcbf1f55823a9bba.png

DeletedUser107514

It takes a lot of time to noble 25000 villages. Actually ??? are really slowing our process by nobling tons of backline barbs

Oh because its us that is slowing you guys down....lol

YWIM has only nobled about 200 3k point barbs in k34, k24, and k25 lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh because its us that is slowing you guys down....lol

YWIM has only nobled about 200 3k point barbs in k34, k24, and k25 lol

nothing wrong with that, infact i encouraged everyone who has extra nobles to noble barbs...

Im a confessed barb nobler so if a player gets stronger by nobling barbs so be it.

DeletedUser

My guess is we will overtake ??? In size by 20 august.

If world stays open for another 6 months it would be nice to finish top 5 as I would like to make up for my inactivity.

@ louis ..well now you know spam cant do anything without you.you left and all spam became lazy.
Ash I know that you guys just cant cut it without me :p

DeletedUser107514

nothing wrong with that, infact i encouraged everyone who has extra nobles to noble barbs...

Im a confessed barb nobler so if a player gets stronger by nobling barbs so be it.

Never said there is anything wrong with it, im cleaning up wrocs mess right now so im nobling my fare share.

Im just saying we arent the only ones doing it. Nemesis just said we are nobling a ton of backline barbs and acting like spam hasnt ever nobled a barb in the backline.

DeletedUser

Never said there is anything wrong with it, im cleaning up wrocs mess right now so im nobling my fare share.

Im just saying we arent the only ones doing it. Nemesis just said we are nobling a ton of backline barbs and acting like spam hasnt ever nobled a barb in the backline.

I merely said that our progress towards 60% dominance was mainly being slowed by ??? nobling backline barbs. This you are clearly doing. I never mentioned our record.

DeletedUser

You know what? I don't know where this has come from?

Yes, I deleted the account for the reasons I stated above, in short because I felt let down by my tribe. 10% of the playyers were doing 95% of the work.
Does that mean I switched sides? of course not! Does it mean I lost respect for AI? Yes, it does.

Adam, you were one of the few people I relied on doing their job, what happened?

PS. If I were on a SPAM account, you guys would know about it.

DeletedUser107514

Ive always liked him, i still do. I just have a little hate for him deleting...if he wouldve had any patience....