Congrats DNY

DeletedUser

Imo, DNY should split in 2 and war. :x That'd be fun to watch. :]

DeletedUser

Imo, DNY should split in 2 and war. :x That'd be fun to watch. :]

thats what i was just thinking. why don't DNY, go into groups or something and battle each other? it's more entertaining than sitting around nobling the remains of dead tribes.

DeletedUser

No, that would not be entertaining at all. Taking massive accounts and warring each other would take years. We want to kill what is left, be declared winners, and move on to other worlds.

slinkiestwizard

No, that would not be entertaining at all. Taking massive accounts and warring each other would take years. We want to kill what is left, be declared winners, and move on to other worlds.

amen

DeletedUser

^^ This!

DeletedUser

if you noble every tribe affiliated village left, DNY will have just over 1 billion points. TW statistics says there 1,062 million (i.e. 48 million more than my number) but that must either be barbs or lone wolf villages.

EDIT: lo and behold there are 16 tribeless players on w12 and several of them are multimillion point accounts. tw statistics is right as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

[QUOTEEDIT: lo and behold there are 16 tribeless players on w12 and several of them are multimillion point accounts. tw statistics is right as always.][/QUOTE]

guess thats just more players checking mail every 4 days or so , would love to see there recent rnoblements

DeletedUser

so taking massive accounts and warring inactive players and barbs is more fun? you can have the day when DNY win their world, does not mean it has to be the end of the world.

DeletedUser90823

Every man for himself no tribes just one masive free for all???

Though congrats to DNY first tribe to own all 100 continents :)

DeletedUser

man, to see sudden death up there after how I left him a few years ago is rediculas. As I last recall, Me and Sudden death didn't make it into DNY after the NUKE|E and NUKE|W merge, and were stuck moving to the rim, and oots. were still attacking us in k45. Then I got bored, and moved on to a different world, gifting sudden my villages. As I recall sudden then moved to suko and lived like that for quite some time 0_o. I wonder if thats the original player playing sudden or not

DeletedUser

Some stats

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1st CTRL 840,081,856 91611

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1st DNY 760,907,946 94987

DeletedUser

Mr. Blonde, I bet it doesn't due to the 49 other worlds they have open.

By the way, Hai Guys!

I'll take that bet.
Running a server for this world, without any income at all, will be no problem for them off course. Especially if they could use that same server for a new world, with lots of income.

DeletedUser

man, to see sudden death up there after how I left him a few years ago is rediculas. As I last recall, Me and Sudden death didn't make it into DNY after the NUKE|E and NUKE|W merge, and were stuck moving to the rim, and oots. were still attacking us in k45. Then I got bored, and moved on to a different world, gifting sudden my villages. As I recall sudden then moved to suko and lived like that for quite some time 0_o. I wonder if thats the original player playing sudden or not

It is still the same Sudden Death ^^

I still talk to him ingame

DeletedUser

so taking massive accounts and warring inactive players and barbs is more fun? you can have the day when DNY win their world, does not mean it has to be the end of the world.

Not really, but the accounts we are attacking are still active or their villages would be grey. We look for anybody nobling barbs, when we find them we target them. Except for 1 person in our tribe no one nobles barbs unless there is a strategic reason for it.

I have to say once we get this world over with I will NEVER play this game to the end again unless TW creates an end of world.

blurk

Not really, but the accounts we are attacking are still active or their villages would be grey. We look for anybody nobling barbs, when we find them we target them. Except for 1 person in our tribe no one nobles barbs unless there is a strategic reason for it.

I have to say once we get this world over with I will NEVER play this game to the end again unless TW creates an end of world.

lol red.
keep on going, you might make it.

Kreamer

well, we don't own the whole world, but we have tribe dominance in all 100 k's

and if the staff don't stop the infinite respawn possibility, we'll never own this world

Well if they respawn so much that all 1,000,000 spaces for villages are all taken up then they cant respawn anymore :icon_wink: maybe you could be the first world to ever force people to respawn in negative K's :icon_razz: haha

Soft Stuff

DAMNN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

Like whole world in Blue?
Sea of blue?
Holy!!
HOLLY!

HOLLY!
HOLY!

You you you uuuu

OWN EVERYTHING.

COngrats, its barbs left now. gl.. Take out "Sudden".

How do you get 210m more points than the next tribe though?

DeletedUser

The world won't close just because there's one tribe left. :L (I doubt anyway). So eventually you'll have to split, or go for a free for all.

A free for all would be the best choice imo, as people would quit faster. ;D

PS, clever, I quoted the wrong one. :D /cba changing it.