Congrats to Fellas

Drattsfromthedead

Congratulations to Fellas!

Apparently official milestone/achievement threads are a thing of the past. So thought I'd make a post/point of congratultaing Fellas on being the first tribe to reach 1 million+ points in total. Good Job Fellas...just don't kill each other I guess.

Robert-De-Niro-Smoking-In-Goodfellas.gif

We all know gangsters don't stay on top forever though, aso you can expect Nubz to be tnumber 1 soon....

Goodfellas.gif

DeletedUser83995

They have toxic leadership so I wouldn't expect them to make it past any large war. Their dukes are good at start up and thats about it.

mbaxx

well, you got your share of hate on w86 so i think its fair for you to come and bash here. good thinking

DeletedUser83995

well, you got your share of hate on w86 so i think its fair for you to come and bash here. good thinking

My hate from W86 is from a player who left his tribe after trying to trade a tribe member in exchange to noble someone. So I don't really care what he thinks/says. For the overall majority of the players I have ever played with since 2007. I get invited to most of their premades because they enjoyed me in their tribes. Specially googly and hybrid. So I don't really care what Faux thinks of me.

DeletedUser80720

sure Fellas has toxic leadership

sure we have only good start up players

yet leadership in fellas have been over 5 to 10 million points on other servers

just because the leadership havnt played .net in years does not mean we have only done good on start up

fact is maybe the servers we played on you didnt

so how would you know what we are good at

DeletedUser83995

Sir Cornish I have played UK and Master server with you. My point still stands haha.

DeletedUser80720

i have not played .uk in many years LOOOOL

also i hve won many masters worlds beating the best many times

my point stil stands, if you have played masters with me then i obviously have nobled you on more then 1 occation )))

DeletedUser

Woo-hoo, this went from a congratulation thread to a pissing contest. Goodjob guys.

Drattsfromthedead

Woo-hoo, this went from a congratulation thread to a pissing contest. Goodjob guys.

Haha I know right, such a wet noodle fight.

To be fair this was just as much of an excuse for me to post some gifs/joke about Nubz tas it was an arse licky congratulations thread.

LiriC

My hate from W86 is from a player who left his tribe after trying to trade a tribe member in exchange to noble someone. So I don't really care what he thinks/says. For the overall majority of the players I have ever played with since 2007. I get invited to most of their premades because they enjoyed me in their tribes. Specially googly and hybrid. So I don't really care what Faux thinks of me.

uh uh .. googly .. how is he ? I kinda missed him since w70

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree the Irish shouldn't be in charge of anything (still luv you rizz)

I'm not in leadership in Fellas, so it has a chance. I cheer up everyone with my dope animal pics :D