Congratulation Art

DeletedUser

i swear you can fit in over 7000 axes , 280 rams, and 3000 lcav, seriously bad vill build by that guy

here´s your 7K axes :eek:)
I still cry from the heavy losses :icon_cry:

Attacker: Kutalion

Quantity: 0 18 7010 0 100 2100 555 0 252 60 0 0
Losses: 0 18 7010 0 100 2100 555 0 252 60 0 0

Defender: Von Hallander

Losses: 0 0 0 167 2 0 0 61 0 152 0 0

DeletedUser

yes, but then he only has 2100 lcav there, and only 250 rams

Hes got the layout of a decent archer nuke, it takes 219 rams (ish) to nock a wall 20 - 0 based on defending troops, i don't see why you'd criticise, besides that well defended VH

DeletedUser

Hes got the layout of a decent archer nuke, it takes 219 rams (ish) to nock a wall 20 - 0 based on defending troops, i don't see why you'd criticise, besides that well defended VH

i usually have more MA in my archer nukes, but i see what you mean, anywho good stack there Von hallinder

DeletedUser

Remember kids, at tech level 10, 200 rams count as 300. So there's really no reason to build much more than that, 200 rams should do a wall pretty well. Unless there's a stack.

DeletedUser72782

Remember kids, at tech level 10, 200 rams count as 300. So there's really no reason to build much more than that, 200 rams should do a wall pretty well. Unless there's a stack.

but once everything is leveled to tech 10, then its exactly the same as simplified tech worlds ;)

DeletedUser

You can build up the tech level of your walls to cancel out rams? how do i do that then lol

Yes I know that's not what you meant, that's how it reads though

DeletedUser72782

because the troops defending the village is what receives the wall bonus, without troops there to defend the wall bonus has almost no effect (other than giving bonus to the basic 25 defense stats the village comes with)

DeletedUser

Which is why I put in the little disclaimer, 'unless there's a stack' if you hit a wall with 200 level 10 rams, it should take it down, unless your rams die. I've taken level 20 walls down with much less.

DeletedUser

if you hit a wall with 200 level 10 rams, it should take it down, unless your rams die.

Just another little disclaimer..add "if you kill everytroop in their village" to "unless they are stacked" "or teched to 10" or "have anywhere near 1 full village worth of defense" to it and it's pretty accurate.

DeletedUser

I think "unless your rams die" kinda covers all those, since they would cause your rams to die :p

DeletedUser

Ahhaah very true. Good point. It was like saying "500 axes can clear any village, as long as they live".

What he is saying is true..... but here is my point. Against a 10+10 defense, for the sake of arguement lets pretend they are teched to only 1 , 200 rams attached to ANYTHING will not bring the wall all the way down. You can get very very close by building a insane, stupid but powerful 19/0/.200 nuke at tech 10, and you will kill all of the defenders but even then you will only get it to 4.

Last edited by a moderator: