Congratulations Mullpig!

DeletedUser79621

That nubcake Kristofski is a problem player.... wait hold on...

But seriously Shadow had a problem player, he was told not to noble the villages he was, he carried on, he got dismissed. So as far as I'm aware we don't have one anymore, but what do I know ^^

DeletedUser

That nubcake Kristofski is a problem player.... wait hold on...

But seriously Shadow had a problem player, he was told not to noble the villages he was, he carried on, he got dismissed. So as far as I'm aware we don't have one anymore, but what do I know ^^

Half of our tribe are troublesome - but thats why i love them all so.

The other half - i just love them :)

Dal

DeletedUser79621

Which half am I in?

I was talking about major problems like Mikey spoke about.

DeletedUser

Haha good idea Graylin but i would have to save a while on the nobles,around a year i think.lol

As for the teach ,you honestly cant teach him,he kids on he doesnt understand when you ask him to do something but when an inactive barb comes along he has good english,im not sure maybe he is drunk at certain times of the day on rice wine.

Comeon does any other tribe have a problem player,please speak up and dont be shy lets shame these players on here,that is what they deserve anyway.
If you cannot teach him and he refuses to listen etc. Dismiss him ? How can he help your tribe if he only takes barbs -.-'

imo ofc.

DeletedUser

Well I guess my thinking is "they are in 'our hands". We can rim the offending person a little at a time but at least those big barbs are in the tribe's hands and not inhabited by another tribe.

If they are small barbs, well. at least he is growing them for our future take-over!

DeletedUser

Well I guess my thinking is "they are in 'our hands". We can rim the offending person a little at a time but at least those big barbs are in the tribe's hands and not inhabited by another tribe.

If they are small barbs, well. at least he is growing them for our future take-over!
It is a way of thinking, but not...entirely a good way ;o

Lol, just noble him already ^_-

DeletedUser

An your having to use very expensive nobles to keep villages already in your tribe.. In your tribe..

Its not worth it.. Why wait... If it is known a problem exist.. rid the tribe of the problem now.. cause having to save them later or noble during a war.. just plain out sucks.

imo...