Congratulations to Banned for reaching No 1

DeletedUser

you are only intitled to call her that if you are her student ;o)

Not really. That would be like saying a doctor is only entitled to be called a doctor by his patients. Sensei litterally translated is Teacher or One who has gone before but is also a sign of respect and need not be used only by a particular Sensei's direct students.

DeletedUser

I would still say it would be wrong to call a person sensai, if you have no martial arts relation at all.

you can argue that it´s a sign of respect if you practice diferent stiles or are a member of a different club.

if you take the equelent chinese "system" they use it more like brother, sister, mother, father, etc.

DeletedUser

From what I can see [O] are just going to keep slipping ranks at this rate - They'll either need to defeat one of the 3 tribes in the next month [unlikely] or another tribe declare on one of the tribes attacking [O] to keep the heat off.

Eitherway, [O] still have Mclovinn - Thats like 20% of there offense right there :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

well if they consentrate on one specific tribe they could crack it,that would take them to a whole new level

DeletedUser80529

I personally feel [O] will be doing fine, they have balanced it against Domino and Sweet, and soon are going to do it against banned as well and I have very well reasons to believe it! But every one will be hampering their growth(Banned a bit less in comparison with others), the tribes that will come out to top would again be Art & Mp, who are currently relaxing and enjoying the show(They currently have lots of other food to feed on).

DeletedUser

the plusside of beeing at war with so many large tribes, is there are so many more villages to noble :eek:)

"o´captain.. we are surrounded"

"GREAT, now we can attack in all directions"

DeletedUser

well if they consentrate on one specific tribe they could crack it,that would take them to a whole new level

Yes, they probably would. Sadly, two other top 10 tribes are attacking from all directions. They simply cannot concentrate the whole tribe on one tribe, as it would leave the other two attacking to gain ground on them sides - Something that [O] could not afford.

I personally feel [O] will be doing fine, they have balanced it against Domino and Sweet, and soon are going to do it against banned as well and I have very well reasons to believe it! But every one will be hampering their growth(Banned a bit less in comparison with others), the tribes that will come out to top would again be Art & Mp, who are currently relaxing and enjoying the show(They currently have lots of other food to feed on).

It's still a three vs one war, superrn. They may have it balanced, but that balance will short-lived if they do gain at least some ground on one of them.

As for Art + MP, yes, if [O] do not do something and/or BANNED do not start gaining ground on [O], then either Art or MP will gain #1.

the plusside of beeing at war with so many large tribes, is there are so many more villages to noble :eek:)

"o´captain.. we are surrounded"

"GREAT, now we can attack in all directions"

And the sad fact remains that [O] is not big enough to pull something off like that - They cannot simply take "that one out" and "move" onto the other. They have to keep fighting on all three directions, meaning they will eventually run out of troops and thus, loose ground on all three tribes.

As said, [O] do need to get some of that heat off of them, and that by gaining ground on one of the tribes. That tribe will probably by Sweet, them being lower in village count than [O] and really just being smaller. Gain ground on them, more firepower to BANNED and Domino. :):icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Yes, they probably would. Sadly, two other top 10 tribes are attacking from all directions. They simply cannot concentrate the whole tribe on one tribe, as it would leave the other two attacking to gain ground on them sides - Something that [O] could not afford.

It's still a three vs one war, superrn. They may have it balanced, but that balance will short-lived if they do gain at least some ground on one of them.

As for Art + MP, yes, if [O] do not do something and/or BANNED do not start gaining ground on [O], then either Art or MP will gain #1.

And the sad fact remains that [O] is not big enough to pull something off like that - They cannot simply take "that one out" and "move" onto the other. They have to keep fighting on all three directions, meaning they will eventually run out of troops and thus, loose ground on all three tribes.

As said, [O] do need to get some of that heat off of them, and that by gaining ground on one of the tribes. That tribe will probably by Sweet, them being lower in village count than [O] and really just being smaller. Gain ground on them, more firepower to BANNED and Domino. :):icon_idea:

very nice post there!!

AusKilla

MP are quite busy internalling and eating their academy tribe M-B

Arts gone to the beach with frankie for the week :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well done [ally]BANNED[/ally] for reaching no 1 on W38 and I reckon you guys are gonna stay at No 1

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On behalf of BANNED, I'd like to thank everyone who has sent us good wishes.

W38 is a lot of fun for us, and to hold in there against tribes as good as [O] and Art is tough, and getting tougher. (No offence to DOMINO or MP intended - but DOMINO are a lot smaller in terms of player numbers, and I don't know that much about MP.)

Regards,

Mark
Diplomat, BANNED