Congratulations to WANZO and king benx

DeletedUser

You're still screaming and going aggressive against everything that stop you from warring. Of course we all aren't just gonna have a quick fight and quit.

"It is pretty pathetic to make a post like this", you arent the first person to stack a village to defend yourself, "you arent that great"(And Lucky always idolize himself, he really do.:p). In fact i think your an ass for felling the need to post the attackers villages co-ordinates(That is all villages and removing exact every detail would be a pain.). I guess that you suck so bad you are hoping that someone will see them and maybe launch attacks to save you from them.(Don't speak like that when you got problem to judge on what is an easy and hard target.:p)

The next time you have a fight and least have some dignity and keep it to yourself and fight your own battles.

Yes Lucky those word should be mine, Daz if you ever spoke to Lucky then you would know his personalty. He's a good guy just that he got to start conversations with: "Your guy suck" and " Look at my new rank". No hard feeling Lucky, it's nice to chat with you but you can just say "Hi, how're you?" which I told you before.:p

Daz you on the other hand flames, brags and yet again flames. you have to comment on everything I write it seems. However it wont let you war anything sooner even if you do.

DeletedUser

You're still screaming and going aggressive against everything that stop you from warring. Of course we all aren't just gonna have a quick fight and quit.

The next time you have a fight and least have some dignity and keep it to yourself and fight your own battles.

Daz you on the other hand flames, brags and yet again flames. you have to comment on everything I write it seems. However it wont let you war anything sooner even if you do.

This has nothing to do with me warring or not warring. I'm getting my fix in on W25 thank you very much. Doesn't change the fact that you're acting like a little bitch.

DeletedUser

When one player (nyxx) stops a tribes attacks, he can brag. What I see is 1 player stacked to the brim with (other peoples) defensive troops bragging about stopping 2 players nukes. Congratz?

DeletedUser

Daz, the smaw words are thrown back at you and that's great that you finaly got a war!

Maby now you can leave me alone and stop whining all over. Many in R2-tru doesn't complain since they get to sit our people if we lack sitters or needs a certain skilled player to do something. I just make sure that they avoid putting you as sitter if possible.

DeletedUser18695

Whos WANZO?

I know a guy called MrWanzo, and he be liekz so cool.

DeletedUser

Many in R2-tru doesn't complain since they get to sit our people if we lack sitters or needs a certain skilled player to do something. I just make sure that they avoid putting you as sitter if possible.

That's smart.. it's not good to set someone as a sitter that wouldn't accept the sitting. You read that in the hints section?

lucky charms

If it isn't lucky. Do you remember those 130 nukes you wasted on Yeni and still claimed him to be an easy target?:p

What isn't and easy target for you and your "skills"?:p

It was no were near 130 nukes and i dont recall claimaing him to be an easy target. His villages were stacked and i still broke through. At least he had the dignity to fight his battles and not brag on the forums how many troops he killed due to his villages being stacked.

On another note though, those nukes are long rebuilt and have paid ythebear a few visits not to mention i still have the villages from Yeni that i attacked, guess i didnt do to bad.

Last edited:

lucky charms

[/B]

Yes Lucky those word should be mine, Daz if you ever spoke to Lucky then you would know his personalty. He's a good guy just that he got to start conversations with: "Your guy suck" and " Look at my new rank". No hard feeling Lucky, it's nice to chat with you but you can just say "Hi, how're you?" which I told you before.:p

Dont recall starting any conversations that way, might have mention my offensive ranking which i am proud of but i dont see any harm in that. I would never tell a player that they suck, for starters i probably dont know them or their gaming style. As for your tribe mates, its very easy to defend against a few random nukes when their villages have about 60,000+ of each defensive troops in it. If you would like in the new year i could start attacking TSE players again.

DeletedUser

daz, what I meant is that they get more action and you doesn't seem to get anything. You just sit there and whine all the time. Though I don't complain of seeing you bored, however the day you stop complaining is a day we all would love to see.:)

Lucky:
You and I got different decryption for the word "mentioned".:p
And lucky we know that you wont attack lfkd that quick, there's always the risk of some other tribe attacking Sciova so Sciova have and will always be maxed out.;P Just unlucky that my guy had incommings from everyone around him and you did seem to send quite the bit of nukes.

Yeni didn't have many villages up at the north but did fend of and gained a hell of an OD for a long time. "i have seen yenigits villages, i could take them anytime i want" <--That is calling something easy.^^

Sure you can surely take 20 villages compared to an lfkd village with the amount you send. however that is not enough to go around for everyone and the target list do not last long.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

daz, what I meant is that they get more action and you doesn't seem to get anything. You just sit there and whine all the time. Though I don't complain of seeing you bored, however the day you stop complaining is a day we all would love to see.:)

I don't whine, that's just the definition you apply to anyone that happens to put you at a lack of legitimate reply. This thread still has nothing to do with me warring or not warring, me being bored or not bored. That thread you and I already had our dance in.. if you wanted to add more to it, you should've there.

This thread is about man-united's ability to write up a support request and everyone else calling it a lame thread last I checked. Even you've said that you didn't intend for him to post here.. but you need to have the last word on everyone making personal attacks relating not to this thread, thus the posting continues.

Just because you say lucky is a bad attacker or I'm a whiner still won't take away from the fact that Man-United is making a lame attempt to stroke his ego while you strike out blindly at anyone that points that out. Daiku was right when he said you are not the same xjezuzx as days past, you somehow forgot how to type intelligent mature posts in the english language.

DeletedUser

Daz, you're really lost. I never thoguht that you didn't actually understand anything in W5 or rather what was happening. I do not need the last word, but you need and stalks me where I go it seems. You can't just get enough, you whine, blame others on your problem though you admit them yourself.

Anyone can type anything good, specially when the situation favors them. Though some other just stalks, rather got nothing better to do with their time. This off topic was created by you, so the responses that follows are jsut problems that you create everywhere you go.