Congratulations V V V!

DeletedUser

No, this thread isn't to declare you the numpty kings... but then again... :D

Congrats on achieving 300mill with the top 40!

30krrba.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm sure you have never seen/heard that word before. You must be extremely offended, how rude of archblade.
I know most people would prefer not to see it, but that is no reason to make such a big deal about it. The "report bad post" link is always there, rather than going off topic.

Congrats V V V, and total points nearing 500m, very impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this is not offensive, please explain to me what is.

Admins, this is your cue!

I always wondered why there's so many deleted Sci profiles all over.. cuz it's not us reporting. Sci themselves are offended...lol.

DeletedUser

what actually happens when you're offended?

"he offended me!" i mean grow up! what is it you all tell your kids!?

"sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" so now the adults are the ones acting up like "he offended meeeee", it doesn't do anything.

DeletedUser

I think this topic is hilarious now :lol:

But guys, lets do our mod proud by keeping things clean for him while he's away D=
We have an opportunity to get away from this infraction-free. Edit the pics in paint or something and blot out the cusses, or whatever you prefer... Just make sure that little kids and Wiggy aren't offended by the naughty words :icon_wink:

darkraven9

I think this topic is hilarious now :lol:

But guys, lets do our mod proud by keeping things clean for him while he's away D=
We have an opportunity to get away from this infraction-free.

Its not... I got a warning for language just today :icon_redface::icon_surprised:

Last edited: