Conquer and Control

DeletedUser

Hello World 80.

Surprises me a little bit how quiet this forum is...
Am I missing something, has tribal wars taken a dip in interest on the forums?

Are we all so busy farming, that we can't take a moment to applaud the new conquers in this young world!!??

663215258916b338c6a74c2398bcab16
663215258916b338c6a74c2398bcab16.gif

Very impressive Invict, three members in the top 5, and all with conquers.

Zantigo - Started with an early lead in the world, and went on to noble... Maybe it's just me, but his conquer information isn't popping up. This is an interesting account. Good ODA, obviously taking in good farming numbers, perhaps it's simply his size that is scaring people off. Hence his near zero ODD. Can't blame this account at all, a solid start. How long will this team last? In my time most number 1 teams, don't last too long.

Warcrazed - I guess the name says it all... Top 10 ODA.

Cookie Monster. - Decent ODA, took a NUTS player to start his campaign. Also has a sort of history of having strong starts on worlds, but quickly leaving worlds.

INVICT is leading the world in ODA, and Yes I keep bringing up ODA. Thats the only real barometer that I can use this early on. They seem to be targeting NUTS, or a decent amount of the tribe is. Number one ODA tribe hitting the number one ODD tribe... Coincidence.

Will INVICT dominate the world?
Will Zantigo stay atop the leader boards?
Who will be conquered next!?

Hopefully this will spark some sort of conversation.

- Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

Yes, I am very impressed. Three players took three villages.
Now please excuse me while I go and search for my will to live.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102653

Hello World 80.

Are we all so busy farming, that we can't take a moment to applaud the new conquers in this young world!!??

663215258916b338c6a74c2398bcab16.gif

Very impressive Invict, three members in the top 5, and all with conquers.

Zantigo - Started with an early lead in the world, and went on to noble... Maybe it's just me, but his conquer information isn't popping up. This is an interesting account. Good ODA, obviously taking in good farming numbers, perhaps it's simply his size that is scaring people off. Hence his near zero ODD. Can't blame this account at all, a solid start. How long will this team last? In my time most number 1 teams, don't last too long.

Warcrazed - I guess the name says it all... Top 10 ODA.

Cookie Monster. - Decent ODA, took a NUTS player to start his campaign. Also has a sort of history of having strong starts on worlds, but quickly leaving worlds.

INVICT is leading the world in ODA, and Yes I keep bringing up ODA. Thats the only real barometer that I can use this early on. They seem to be targeting NUTS, or a decent amount of the tribe is. Number one ODA tribe hitting the number one ODD tribe... Coincidence.

Will INVICT dominate the world?
Will Zantigo stay atop the leader boards?
Who will be conquered next!?

Hopefully this will spark some sort of conversation.

- Ben

2hduuio.gif

DeletedUser

Hello World 80.

The only reason nothing has happened in the forums is simply because tribalwars/innogames has basically forgotten they exist.. Nothing happens with them anymore.. no events.. no competitions.. plus the rules are that strict now you can't even say simple everyday shortcuts. For Fish sake.. See that Aint no fun.

master of the rangers

I think invict will stay top for quite a while.... Unless they get bored. Seem to have a good selection of players, and their OD shows they aren't just pointwhores!

You are right, ODA is important ;D

DeletedUser111085

Well considering at least 1 of the top 3 has lv4 market guru award and not one of them have looted 1 million yet, its safe to say that they have spent alot of PP, not that there is anything wrong with that of course, will just be interesting to see how they keep up when everyone has a few villages.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Last time I checked one of them doesnt even have 1000 plunders achievement :S

DeletedUser

A lot of people in the tribe dont :( It's quite aggravating.

Just like every other tribe, you have your good and your bad players.
Some are obviously more experienced than others. And others... Just have high ODD with a small village.

bloodz2

The only reason nothing has happened in the forums is simply because tribalwars/innogames has basically forgotten they exist.. Nothing happens with them anymore.. no events.. no competitions.. plus the rules are that strict now you can't even say simple everyday shortcuts. For Fish sake.. See that Aint no fun.

Yeah they are that strict they have missed the at least 2 infractions in the last 36 hours......possibly.....wasn't me :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser110464

Yeah they are that strict they have missed the at least 2 infractions in the last 36 hours......possibly.....wasn't me :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

If you find something that is worthy of an infraction or a warning, there's always the report button you can use, and then I (or an elder) can determine if action should be taken. If you have questions about particular rules that you don't understand in the rules, you can always pm me about it.

So far this forum section has been able to get back on topic pretty well for the most part and has followed the rules fairly well. But let's not take this thread to the topic of forum moderation. It's a nice thread so far trying to spark some conversation, and it has worked.