Contest Ideas

DeletedUser

Ohai W48 ^_^

As a way to encourage more forum activity and to do something fun in the good spirits of a friendly competition I thought we should have a little contest.

Before you get your hopes up I'm afraid I can't offer much as a prize so be prepared for the prize to just be bragging rights. Nonetheless I will let you know later and see if I can prize some premies to the top 3 or something...

The contest would be open to all W48 members and it would be about w48.

If you like the idea of having a contest please give me some suggestions as to what you want the contest to be about, however it MUST BE RELATED TO W48. If you don't like this idea alsolet me know.

Here are some ideas of what the contest can be about....

Contest Ideas
  • PnP
  • Poetry
  • Cartoon/Comic
Let me know your ideas.

=^-^=

Repinski

I think PnP would be epic, I know we have a lot of strong PnP posters here but nothing has drawn out a really good PnP battle yet. You can even pick the subject MissKittyCat :icon_wink:

Edit: First? Hmm not often i get that...

thegodfather-chaos

I really don't know what I should be more impressed with:

A) That our mod is so awesome ;)
B) That our forums are so pathetic that our mod needs to come up with a contest for us.

:lol:

I like a PnP poetry contest idea... somewhat like this?

But any kind of PnP, any at all, would be great. :D

Repinski

I apologize for the double Post MissKittyCat,

I would like to call out anyone interested in flaming me, in fact I encourage you to do it for this contest as I would like a really good flame war and I figure if I'm the target of some nice PnPs I will find one.

Although Terminator I wouldn't recommend you doing it because that would just be a waste of my time pwning you in a PnP contest/flame. But go ahead and try me if you think your up to it :icon_wink:

P.S Yes I am being cocky because I want to see what the w48 community can produce PnP wise!

Regards,
-Rep

DeletedUser83993

Sounds quite fun the PnP part... Whatsoever would we do this PnP on if there are no wars to do it on...?

Repinski

Sounds quite fun the PnP part... Whatsoever would we do this PnP on if there are no wars to do it on...?

That was my question, I don't see a topic for it that we can produce really good PnP off of. Although I would love for a contest like this.

Based on the forum presences of a few people here and what I have heard/seen from them I am extremely looking forward to a few peoples PnPs in particular. Most notably Mr.Infinity, Pyker42, and Your Our Buffet.

DeletedUser

the whole beauty is making a pnp when there is nothing to make it about... and i think our awesome mod should take part in the contest since (if my memory doesn't fail) her pnp skillz aren't worse, if not better, the her modding skillz :D

DeletedUser

This forum is pretty dead tbh.

Well, how about you try to stay ontopic and not post in every thread possible.

Ontopic:
I do like the idea of a PnP and i would like to direct it at a player not a group of them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Songs about w48? I made a fresh prince song of a world once. Would love to do that again.

DeletedUser

Poetry contest for best descriptions of Top 10 tribes/players? I have seen some brilliant poetry in Top 10 analysis threads before, perhaps we could make a competition out of it?

Example things like:

XXXXX tribe:
After taking control of K54,
XXXXX prove they are after much more,
The much hyped up tribe; YYYYY have fallen,
Sent to the rim they're pride has been stolen,
and now XXXXX they look to expand maybe east,
but to the east likes AAAAA the beast,
to the north they share borders with GGGGG,
And what will happen there we shall see,

and etc.

(But way better than that :lol:)

Just an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poetry contest for best descriptions of Top 10 tribes/players? I have seen some brilliant poetry in Top 10 analysis threads before, perhaps we could make a competition out of it?

Example things like:

XXXXX tribe:
After taking control of K54,
XXXXX prove they are after much more,
The much hyped up tribe; YYYYY have fallen,
Sent to the rim they're pride has been stolen,
and now XXXXX they look to expand maybe east,
but to the east likes AAAAA the beast,
to the north they share borders with GGGGG,
And what will happen there we shall see,

and etc.

(But way better than that :lol:)