Contest Ideas

DeletedUser

Please avoid posts that don't contribute to the topic. This goes for tis thread and all the others. Consider this an unofficial warning because I'm keeping my eyes on you.

Just to clarify, if we do a PnP contest no, PnP aimed at another player will NOT be allowed UNLESS it is POSITIVE PNP (and don't think you can hide beind sarcasm or irony).

And I do hope you guys are kidding about not having any PnP material. I saw material within the first ten minutes of being in the W48 chatroom :icon_razz:

It's all about how you convey something to the public.... you can create a whole new image for a tribe based on one small fact that may not even be relevant. There's PnP in who the tribes are inviting, who they are kicking out, who is leaving, who they are allying with, who is on the continent to the right, what's on their profile, etc. But true, the world is new so if you can't take a challenge don't want a PnP contest yet we can start off with a different kind of contest and do a PnP contest later :)

But if you do want a PnP contest I'm glad. I was not even going to make a thread about contest ideas.... I was just going to make a PnP contest :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I've seen other contests besides world specific PnP. Sort of like a debate contest, if you will.

Either one I would be interested in, though.

Repinski

PnP aimed at another player will NOT be allowed UNLESS it is POSITIVE PNP (and don't think you can hide beind sarcasm or irony).

What about PnP directed at a tribe with the main reasoning being one player and 3/4 of the PnP is on that player but it is twisted in a way that it is directed at mainly the tribe?

DeletedUser

Is the player the leader of the tribe? Is it juding his or her decision's as a leader or as a player or as a person?

Repinski

Yes he is the leader. And it would be a little bit of both while also questioning the members of the tribe. I have already decided that mine will be on Azura and Failminator once the contest is started. I will also attack some of the other members of Azura with my PnP

Repinski

But I will try to keep the main focus on the tribe and not the individuals to keep it inside the rules.

DeletedUser

The contest has alread begun. It will end in exactly one week.

And um... defininately not if it's attacking the player as a person.

And overall.... it will be to criticize the tribe, right?

If it is to criticize the tribe it should be fine.

I will review it and if there are issues I'll pm you and ask you to edit it.

DeletedUser

Debate contest would have been cool. Dunno how you would do it though other then having a simple elimination. Give 2 days for sign up then straight elimation two people duke it out in a debate randomly assigned by someone.