Continent Discussions

Telisha

No one likes super powers in this game. They take all the fun out of life.

Where did you come from lol. Geez ok I see lots of people I know in this world. I don't like super powers either. Darn secrets and pally weapons. (Unless its a bonfire which is helpful).

Telisha

To be honest Escape are looking pretty sexy to me. Just my opinion which it seems we all have one. There a lot of good tribes in this world so far. I do have to state this. Everyone except maybe one person has stated the core is talent less. I do not share your opinion. Why you ask? Oh because I am there. It is a lot harder to try to build anything up when you have all the surrounding K's always looking at you like your some piece of meat (No that does not mean that you are allowed to eat us) lol. You also have to realize something as well when you are that bunched in you must take down the whole K and either leave one ally or no one. After that you must advance outwards. For my tribe we will be doing that so we have a chance later on. It is slow progress but it is doable. So from K55 I think we are not doing to bad doing just that. I have started on the rim and in the core both and tbh I would rather be in the core and willing to prove that I can get out of it and break loose then on the rim wanting to get to the core. Either way you have to prove yourself to the world or they will keep smacking you down on these forums am I right? Anyway happy hunting all.

DeletedUser100669

Telisha, you need to come across to us, can guarantee we're far sexier then Matt :p

Might even keep a table for two with a bottle of chilled don P if you hurry up now.

Telisha

Telisha, you need to come across to us, can guarantee we're far sexier then Matt :p

Might even keep a table for two with a bottle of chilled don P if you hurry up now.

Matt and I are in different tribes. I just stated that I didn't think Escape was a bad tribe. Matt is a good player always has been. As far as his duke skills as you can see he is proving them now. I think he is doing great. Sides I would expect nothing less from a world 6 player :p As for me leaving to go anywhere I am in a great tribe. I am sure yours is nice your od is good your lagging behind a bit but I am sure you will replenish your ranks soon and show us all up?

Last edited:

DeletedUser100669

Matt and I are in different tribes. I just stated that I didn't think Escape was a bad tribe. Matt is a good player always has been. As far as his duke skills as you can see he is proving them now. I think he is doing great. Sides I would expect nothing less from a world 6 player :p As for me leaving to go anywhere I am in a great tribe. I am sure your is nice your od is good your lagging behind a bit but I am sure you will replenish your ranks soon and show us all up?

Our OD is reflective of the make up of the tribe and core values and beliefs.

As for sexiness, we got the swager, question is, has anyone else :p

DeletedUser92671

K42 is an interesting one,

lol who am i kidding, anybody have any better Ks i can relocate too?

DeletedUser

Matt and I are in different tribes. I just stated that I didn't think Escape was a bad tribe. Matt is a good player always has been. As far as his duke skills as you can see he is proving them now. I think he is doing great. Sides I would expect nothing less from a world 6 player :p As for me leaving to go anywhere I am in a great tribe. I am sure yours is nice your od is good your lagging behind a bit but I am sure you will replenish your ranks soon and show us all up?

That would be true if he isn't doing some major internals just to keep up with the top 10. As for his duke skills, well IKEA. I was there, he sucked. I was one of the only ones who survived past 200K :icon_rolleyes:

KM be nub

Inb4 matteh rage

DeletedUser

HRC
-They look like they could go either way, they have a bit more barb conquers then I would think they should, and haven't held onto their village too well. Biggest problem I see is they are all clustered in a corner. Probably not going to last when everyone else is able to out-farm them. That being said they will likely take the K until an outside tribe moves in and wipes them out.

TBP
-Similar to HRC, they are clustered very close to each other. Haven't gotten any conquers, but did lose two villages already. Unless they have something to help them, they will get nobled out somewhat easily.

Anon27
-Stuck in the middle of HRC and TBP. Anon doesn't seem to have any good players. Won't last for long.

~VGS~
-TB-
-Wont last

Anyone willing to do K48?

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Mine! 63.375 24

Will probably win in short term till other tribes invade

2 K48 48.672 27

Name Fail

3 DEMON 32.043 38

Academy fail

4 M*F*H 18.282 18

Profile fail

5 Anon.2 14.414 19

Family fail

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.p...00&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&dullbg=1

Was asked in mail to do K63.
K63:
This K has a future that can vary widely in the near future. Depends entirely on ambitions, activity, and diplomacy.

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ASF 398.952 79
ASF is a 9 member top heavy ranked 24th tribe that is well led by Happy Accident. They dominate the core of K63. Great recruitment plan. They will either need to recruit more big names or merge into another dominate tribe in the near future or may find the numbers game an overwhelming factor when it comes to a war. They will hold #1 for awhile, but will eventually lose it to PROBABLY Escape by sheer numbers.

2 ~UNP~ 258.612 88
Ranked 38th and took the Spartan theme for their CoA... How original. :p They are tightly cluttered in a diagonal shape. Currently getting rocked by Beer! and several other tribes. Barb noblers from the look of it. They will quickly drop rank and tribes will be eager to either noble or pick up their top members. Don't see them lasting too long. (If you are in this tribe, I recommend finding another).

3 Escape 257.934 52
Escape only has a few SMART directions to move. South and West from K53. Moving towards the core = more unwanted wars and a threat for a coalition gangbang. I see them nobling more and more on the K53/K63 border, and won't be surprised if they eventually move near the top in K63 if not grab ahold of it in a months time.

4 -BOS- 216.784 100
They actually have a good recruitment spread; however, it's an MRT in the top 50 that is VERY top heavy. For any war, they will be a useful ally as a meatshield. Don't see any long term value from them. Their top members will probably run at any war declaration after a short time and join the bigger tribe.

5 Wick3d 178.510 51
Ranked 40th, decent recruitment spread, slightly cluttered. Their only option is to move south to K73 out of K63, or they will eventually be nobled out. Top heavy, relying on blanket cover of Purple Ranger. Cool CoA.

6 Turtle 121.805 34
They have a minor presence in K63, and I recommend to them to keep it that way. A ranked 35th tribe, I recommend they strengthen their stronghold in K62 and noble south and west. I see good things for them if they don't let tribes like Escape continue to noble in the middle of their cluster, otherwise big problems ahead.

7 Beer! 85.219 24
Clustered near the south-eastern corner of K63. They will soon be owned by LSD (by looking at the map) and don't see a very bright future for them. Disband? I think so. They're ranked 21, but I don't see it. Top heavy MRT? Yes.

8 Saga 38.790 12
Currently under LSD's wing. Rather spread out, they mainly reside in K64. Their thinly spread members are easy pickings for Escape, and can easily be rocked by LSD if/when the time comes. They are an MRT Family tribe. I see them falling under the 'Support' section pressure. They are a generous ranked 16th.

9 LSD 37.923 8
Biased but... LSD has a perfect spread with well capable individual members. Stacked by a lot of bashers. They don't have much of a foothold in K63, but in imminent future wars, I see them POSSIBLY picking up high point-valued well-proven members from these wars. Their focus is K64, so you won't see too many ennoblements in K63 for the time being. Should see a slight increase in their K63 ranking though.

It doesn't always go to the form book.

1 Escape 1,38 Mio. 217

Merged with ASF, which insured dominance within the K

2 Wick3d 670.370 131

Took out some of the smaller tribes to consolidate position

3 LSD 172.311 28

Position increased by default. However, didn't really try to compete in this area. Probably due to interests elsewhere.

Swans1981

It doesn't always go to the form book.

1 Escape 1,38 Mio. 217

Merged with ASF, which insured dominance within the K

2 Wick3d 670.370 131

Took out some of the smaller tribes to consolidate position

3 LSD 172.311 28

Position increased by default. However, didn't really try to compete in this area. Probably due to interests elsewhere.

Actually from what he said things have gone according to the book