Continent Studies?

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Technically you have 6 players in the top 40

we have that in the top 10 :)

does that make you better?
i personally dont think so

i look in top 20 players of k64 and some players in that list are now farms or noble targets

you will prove if your better once nobling starts to pick up more and more speed

DeletedUser

Yeah i'm guessing the thread starter....... got bored :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Dont need to do negative PnP with a duke like yours. He knows I'm clearing the area with one of his tribe and decides to send a ramless nuke at me. Hes 1.6k with a lvl 5 wall. My troop count is much more than his that if I left my nuke at home I could defend his troops.

He only has a lvl 17 farm. He doesnt have a clue. He wanted a 1 on 1 fight with me, why? Not a clue. I told him I would clear his players in the area now. He then calls me a noob cause cause I wont fight him 1 on 1 when he has 6 players near me so it would be 1 on 6. If hes the brains behind irelax, I cant see them lasting long. I've backtimed him, 4 seconds behind :icon_cry: I dodged and sent thats why not ms after, but if it works I will have a 1.6k farm losing less than 10% of my nuke.

Oh hes 100% off, and only has 800axe 280 lc and 6 rams. Yeah its that bad :icon_rolleyes:

We are reworking our tribe at the moment. .nick. I assume is the leader you are speaking of is out, and we are trying to become a more organized tribe. Since we are not premade that can only come with time, but recently I have seen large improvements in how we communicate. This includes making sure our members have a good troops to points ratio.

mtg-ruud

no one is talking about K56 and K57 OR EVEN MENTIONING ME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:, lol :p

DeletedUser

K45

Silent:

They have members scattered all around the K. This might be a good strategic spread, or a gulf, making fast support too difficult under pressure.

Good activity levels marred only by a couple of smaller members that got quiet for a few days each – but maybe they were just making troops. It looks like they are doing more attacking than defending, on average.

If they had a spy, nobody would be able to guess who it was.

I don’t really have a feel for the leadership team, but hey, I’ve only been here a few seconds myself. That they are a highly ranked tribe overall probably shows at least the majority of members know what they are doing – although you do have to wonder about the value of nobling a 273 point village.

50/50 potential. Are they a good team? – or a team of good players (that might separate)

~OoS~:

More concentrated in the SW corner, but also with pockets of members in K44 and K55. The K45 members would be in reasonable position to offer each other fast support.

A few sporadic quiet members, but overall good activity levels as you would expect from a tribe with membership at the core. They don’t look like they have come under much pressure yet, so they should be building nicely – hopefully useful troops and not just buildings.

The acid test might be how they handle conflict. Acid can give you a nasty rash.

It looks like they had a bit of a purge at the end of November. I don’t know the circumstances, but sometimes good leaders have to make hard decisions. Do I detect an academy tribe in the background?

I recognize a few of the names in there, but it is interesting to note that some of the designated leadership positions or founders don’t actually measure up to the tribe’s own recruiting criteria….

Looking pretty good, but will probably undergo regime change from within if they are to do better.

-=DK=-:

Zog-sprog according to their tribal profile. Sort of stretched on the NW to SE diagonal of K45. They have better proximity to each other than is the case for Silent.

About half of the ‘Barons’ don’t belong to the tribe and the profile includes a long list of NAPs and Allies, one disbanded. They also list their family members. If any other tribes have a desire to declare war, it should be pretty easy to develop strategy to encompass them all. The question will be if -=DK=- are the meat shield, or if they use their allies in this way.

They seem pretty quiet in attack and defence, but especially in attack. I just can’t see them making it. Probably some of their better players will be invited into stronger tribes, or continue to peel away before -=DK=- goes super-nova.

K-45U:

Another tribe scattered over K45, but not as widely as Silent. Once again overall good activity levels, but some quiet members.

It looks like they might have had to fend off some unwelcome advances and they might have acquitted themselves OK. Now if they can regather it will be so much greater to their credit.

I think that they have some potential and it may be their choice of allies and battles which determines their longer term prospects.

D~L:

Another family tribe, also broadly scattered across the K.

I don’t see the same level of activity here and some of the larger players seem to have been quietly jumping ship.

I don’t expect them to last as a dominant K45 force.

DeletedUser

PLz take it out of spoilers coz spoilers dont open on my comp. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

a war has started at k57 between 2 upper tribe AOW and RED,, looks like its gonna be tough!!:icon_biggrin:
but isnt it too early??:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

when will these tribes learn that starting a war just kills their own tribe

DeletedUser

a war has started at k57 between 2 upper tribe AOW and RED,, looks like its gonna be tough!!:icon_biggrin:
but isnt it too early??:icon_rolleyes:

Well if you wanna get technical, Its hardly a war, Mtg-ruud & me, being old friends shared farm stories, and from the reports..... wow..... all I am seeing is farms :icon_neutral:

Pedemiko

no one is talking about K56 and K57 OR EVEN MENTIONING ME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:, lol :p

not much to talk...

TDL: ranked 8 in the world and number one in k56. Had some leadership issues but now theyre resolved

TDP: Ranked 2nd in the continent and became brother tribe after it was good enough(it was academy first)

NK: N00bs and point whores (not talking beacause its a family tribe as my tribe is a family tribe too but because of troops)

iRelax: Have some good players but this contient is tough for them

Waldo?: this tribe has my respect. This tribe ahs great future. (ironically were in the same continent)

mLions

Ok, I'm gonna have a go with it - describing the TOP 5 tribes of K34. This will by no means be an OBJECTIVE interpretation of reality though... :). If I wanted to make a real justice to the study, I'd need to watch the tribes in the study very closely, but don't have time/not interested in such a precise exercise.

K: 34
Top 5:
Rank Tribe
1 ANT
2 ~DCT~
3 ANT3
4. IN.
5 NUTS

My thoughts:

1. ANT, full name: A New Tribe. (So, they won't be crawling all over us, they are just new. I can live with that.)
ANT is a family tribe, with ANT2 being #59 worldwide, neglectable on K34, and ANT3 being #3 on K34, and #49 worldwide.
Basic info:
World Ranking: #4
Members: 57
Average Points per Player: 1713
ODT: #16
Noblements so far: 4 (approx: 500p, 500p, 300p, 500p)
EVALUATION:
This tribe will go strong, conquer their enemies, destroy anything in their path, and generally own this world. With 3 tribes united, and the fourth is forthcoming :)icon_idea:), there is no way anyone will be able to resist them on K34.

Although, their profile page reveals some signs of weakness - their Page is STILL under construction. I wonder if that's the sign that they can't finish what they started so strongly?
They dominate K34, and partly K33. Still, aren't there just too many ants - 156 in 3 tribes - to have enough food? Will they starve themselves, or will they continue being busy little (new) creatures eating anything in their path?
Leadership: their founder, Indian Over Lord, has the least amount of points in ANT. Is this the sign that he is working too much on managing such a large organisation? Or just that he is an Absentee Landlord?

2. ~DCT~ Full Name: Deception (although their tribe profile picture portrays nothing deceptive, but rather a quite crazy guy with love for his dentist!)
~DCT~ has a small academy of 11 members called ~DCT2~
Basic info:
World Ranking: #54
Members: 51
Average Points per Player: 816
ODT: #59
Noblements so far: 0
EVALUATION:
They are going to be a successful tribe, deceive you and then noble your villages, raise a hell in their K and then create a Deception Heaven. Because their profile page states that they've been victorious in W2, and they want to repeat the same in this world, I can vouch that that is what's going to happen.

I do have some observations of other kind though.
They are a tribe bent on doing the signage properly. They've got clearly outlined who their dukes are - they've got a High Duke, the tallest guy among the other dukes I assume, and two other dukes. It makes it easy to assassinate the heads of the tribes, doesn't it?
The've also got 3 diplomat, although I predict there will be a strife between them as 2 are 'Head Diplomats', and they might have a little quarrel which one is the High Head Diplomat, and which one is just Head Diplomat.
They've also got a 'Greek Baron'. Is he managing only the Greeks in the tribe? I'm assuming they have a Greek minority in the tribe and that he is looking after their rights. I hope no Gladiators Revolution breaks up though...
They've also got a beautiful picture of Sword and a Castle on their profile page, which tells me that they have at least 1 sword in the tribe and surely that must mean they know how to use it.
Do they?

3. ANT3 (Full name: ANT3 - minus points for creativity to start with!)
ANT3 is an academy of ANT. It seems they recently swapped members with yet another ANT tribe ANT2, which is more dominant in 33 (place #1 there).
Basic info:
World Ranking: #49
Members: 56
Average Points per Player: 921
ODT: #310
EVALUATION:
They will slay their enemy mercilessly, kick their houses asunder, make graves to their opponents out of their castles, and rule the world together with their sister tribe ANT.

On the other hand - academy tribe? When did anyone ever see an academy tribe succeed? At the best they were the dump area of their main tribe. So, they will loose their best players to the main tribe and at best last as long as the main tribe. The end of ANT will mean an end of ANT3. The only reason this tribe is at #3 position is because of their overwhelming mass-recruitment and the early stage of this world when the good players still don't noble (much).

4. IN. Full Name: Are You In (cheapskates - they don't even have a tribal picture!)
NO ACADEMY, NO SISTER TRIBE
Basic info:
World Ranking: #56
Members: 31
Average Points per Player: 1122
ODT: #25
EVALUATION:
They're going to destroy the ANT hill, deceive DECEPTION and mince them IN their ODA points. Then they will rule the K34 and eventually conquer the world. It's unavoidable because they are INvincible and INdestructible.
Some of their players though seem to be a bit INexperienced as they still haven't crossed the 1k mark, and have been surrounded by now by stronger players. IN. have experienced leadership and some great players, but are they playing other worlds just too much and neglecting to grow to their full potential here?
I love their lack of diplomacy, but not their limitation to one K only.
And I also love the story on profile page of their highest ranked player, Timon and Pumba.
Other than that, we will truly see whether they are going to stay IN or go OUT when the nobling proper starts. And that will be quite soon.

5. NUTS 'Coconut Warriors'
NO ACADEMY, NO SISTER/BROTHER TRIBE
Basic info:
World Ranking: #14
Members: 22
Average Points per Player: 3089
ODT: #29 (more attacking than defending)
Noblements so far: 3
EVALUATION:
Coconut warriors are all inhabitants of a small Pacific Ocean Island, where there is nothing better to do, apart their regular work shifts in a local Coconut factory, but to play TW. As that's only a small island, there is only 22 of them. Their family, concubines and children don't have an access to internet and are thus excluded from this kind of harsh entertainment.
Since they have only 22 members, an their electricity grid isn't too good (diesel generator is old and ureliable), it is not inconceivable to see them falter in matters of hours.
Another contributing factor to their possibly quick end is the fiercest competition in this world- the ANT infestation of K34. Rumour has it NUTS tried to form alliance with ANTS but it was a short-lived and unsuccessful.

It is interesting though that this is a tribe with highest Average points per players. Are they Pointhores? Do people send them resources because of charity - they do look small and weak? I don't see any other way to explain their small membership but high ranking in most things.

Prediction:
Who won't rule this K: MalicE - 'Brethren of the Lost'. Why? Self-prophecy. Their tribe profile states: 'In war time, we live up to our name'. It follows thus that in war time, they will get lost. Ok.
Who will rule this K: SpecOP "Special Operation Group". Why? They claim it: We Stand Together. Special Operations Group, Together we will Pass Any Test, Win Any War, And Crush Any Opponent, Because We Are The Special Operations Group". They wouldn't lie or have an illusion about their grandeur, would they?

DeletedUser

K45

Silent:

They have members scattered all around the K. This might be a good strategic spread, or a gulf, making fast support too difficult under pressure.

Good activity levels marred only by a couple of smaller members that got quiet for a few days each – but maybe they were just making troops. It looks like they are doing more attacking than defending, on average.

If they had a spy, nobody would be able to guess who it was.

I don’t really have a feel for the leadership team, but hey, I’ve only been here a few seconds myself. That they are a highly ranked tribe overall probably shows at least the majority of members know what they are doing – although you do have to wonder about the value of nobling a 273 point village.

50/50 potential. Are they a good team? – or a team of good players (that might separate)

Think what u want :)

-=DK=-:

Zog-sprog according to their tribal profile. Sort of stretched on the NW to SE diagonal of K45. They have better proximity to each other than is the case for Silent.
You'll soon learn more about how noobie the that tribe is.

D~L:

Another family tribe, also broadly scattered across the K.

I don’t see the same level of activity here and some of the larger players seem to have been quietly jumping ship.

I don’t expect them to last as a dominant K45 force.

Dude u missed alot, They declared war with Silent before the BP ended, We smashed them,Now there running for the hills and merging with K-45 and thinking we'll just stop after they do so