Continental Analysis/Discussions

DeletedUser

Map (there is a way to make this a clicky that just has a hyperlinked word like "Map". Can someone tell me how?

Hi (My first post on external forums, if not at least for a few years...I do read allot) it is the same for in game:

HTML:
[url=http://www.tribalwars.net]tw[/url]

(I know its not HTML but BB...)

Gives this:
tw
Hope that helps.
:)

DeletedUser81154

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ICARUS 790.085 172
2 NK 494.777 142
3 TDP 363.229 111
4 iRelax 270.294 69
5 Fallen 137.836 26

ICARUS - good average points and a few good members but no deal with em
NK - idk for these guys, i nobled 2 their players and nothing...
TDP - they are silent, probably they are w8ing for survivor nad preparing for something big
IRelax - my tribe, so i wont tell anything about em
Fallen - 1man tribe and rank 5 ? shame on all tribes non-top 5 in K56 and this tribe is leaded by famous theNurgle

DeletedUser

k23

Can One you guys please analysis k23 as well?
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ICARUS 790.085 172
2 NK 494.777 142
3 TDP 363.229 111
4 iRelax 270.294 69
5 Fallen 137.836 26

ICARUS - good average points and a few good members but no deal with em
NK - idk for these guys, i nobled 2 their players and nothing...
TDP - they are silent, probably they are w8ing for survivor nad preparing for something big
IRelax - my tribe, so i wont tell anything about em
Fallen - 1man tribe and rank 5 ? shame on all tribes non-top 5 in K56 and this tribe is leaded by famous theNurgle

Why not say that, Irelax are lead by the blind :lol:

They get attacked by the nurgle and his coalition just under a few weeks ago.

Side 1:
Tribes: iRelax
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: TheNurgle

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,935
Side 2: 16,756
Difference: 12,821

image.php

Yet they decide to allie with him instead of taking him out.

Are you too scared Irelax to take him out :lol:

(By the way, don't you know that your next on nurgles and TDP's chopping board :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84698

K63:

1. Insane: - my tribe, we rule our Continent very well :)
2. OUT: - the active players of DOP63, we were once allies with them, broke the alliance because they had to much inactive players in a war :) their leaders came to us, leaving the others behind, the active players who were left behind also left and made OUT :)
3. TRUBLE: - came fast, but caused no truble :))), i think they origannaly came from K62
4. NuTz: - inactive players of Insane went their, caused some problems
5. 4:20: - in the beginning there was END, insane killed them because they were 3th in the ranking and we couldn't trust them, the survivors left END and made this tribe, we don't know anything from them :)

DeletedUser

K67

I've seen 3 requests for this K, and as it is my K I shall do my best to analyze

K67

Rank 1 : =AHU= - Army of the Holy Undead (173,337 pts) Ranked 55 overall - 46 members -
OD Rank 98 - My Tribe

Rank 2 : O~FEMA - OLYMPIANS of FEMA (81,400 pts) Ranked 112 overall - 36 members
OD Rank 251

Rank 3 : G~FEMA - GLADIATORS of FEMA (61,879 pts) Ranked 138 overall - 43 members
OD Rank 337

Rank 4 : =AHU2= - Army of the Holy Undead 2 (75.173 pts) Ranked 120 overall - 40 members
OD Rank 259

Rank 5 : CultGR - Cult Greed of Rebellion (38,784 pts) Ranked 200 overall - 22 members
OD Rank 211

=AHU= : Head of a family and head of the K, has shown an ability to deal with threats quickly and effectively when leadership finely decides to act. Many skilled players who are expanding and growing quickly and have OD's to back them up. Many experienced members willing to step up to the plate and offer ideas and advice.

O~FEMA : Academy/Family of FEMA, lacks leadership, and coordination, few good members, very poor OD ranking considering some of the talk we've had from them. Am farming one of their members. Not likely to last long

G~FEMA : Academy to O~FEMA, lacks even more leadership has even tried farming =AHU= members which failed epically and resulted in brutal retaliation. Last even shorter then O~FEMA.

=AHU2= : Family of =AHU= clearly. Ranked 4th though no lack of effort can be said for the leadership of this tribe, they continue to grow and show promise OD could us allot more work considering their rank and relations with =AHU=, may last out may not time will tell.

CultGR : First tribe that isn't in a huge family and stacking up the points. They do have an academy however one that I have never encountered. One promising member who actually nobled a village from =AHU=, but was then in turned farmed. Little is heard from this tribe, other then the few desperate pleas for recruits. To small to be considered a threat, and not likely doing much to ever make it to that position.

From shared scouting reports the FEMA family is not considered a threat. A war with them though may prove otherwise though it is seen as extremely unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator: