Continental discussion

DeletedUser

Okay so we all agree, that this is the time continents are going to be taken over right or at least dominated? So this where you can put all insights towards all your most favoured continents and towards which tribes they're going, this will most likely become more useful when a major war is being fought and a continent is the place being fought over, but please no spamming or flaming each-other as this usually happens these threads, just please give your opinions on your or others continents.

Let the discussion begin, and sorry for the boring paragraph, just don't wanna make an invitation for flaming :lol:

DeletedUser

K74 is uncertain right now, but I'll take over eventually. :)

(me, personally...)

DeletedUser

Angels will rule k56 Zero are no competition for them.

Long live Angels

DeletedUser

Angels will rule k56 Zero are no competition for them.

Long live Angels

What about an alliance between, say 2-4? Would you struggle then? (Non-Biased opinion please :lol: )

jakeeboy

K55 is looking very interesting, but I would say Ghosts! and FearMe will fall within a month. Or they will be crushed from another K.

DeletedUser

More like dead zone :icon_smile:, no competition at all! Only few members of ESK and Better know the basics of the game.

:icon_eek: take it that K will be the first second continent of a tribe then.

DeletedUser

K23 is now completely owned by RaoulDuke, with some resistance from a few Swagrr members, mostly because of unbelievable inactivity around the K...

DeletedUser

k33-The only non mass-recruiting tribe seems to be Window....In the top 3 players we have myself(agent blaster) from R4KI and two window guys....

DeletedUser

let me put it this way:
1.....GoldenRat..........DHORSE......2.593 1 1
2.....zarddeath200.....DHORSE......1.977 1 1
3.....newage36.........DHORSE......1.956 1 1
4.....=EagleEye= .......DHORSE......1.924 1 1
5.....Enricko Cz.........ESK...........1.846 1 1
continent player rankings, and tribal rankings:
1 ESK 27.930 38
2 Better 20.214 34
3 TDL 17.818 38
4 UTK25 13.422 26
5 VX 10.556 24
6 DHORSE 10.249 6

DeletedUser

And those that haven't, will do so one day or another.

dont all tribes regardless family or not do so as well?

me begs t' disagree, while families be frowned upon thar be some dat can succeed and work effectively. Surely we remember worlds such as w2 and th' successful families in't. They come and go true, but one can nay deny their achievements as well as accept dat all tribes come and go at some point be't inactivity, war, or any other choatic reason from th' TW seas

a leader who leads a family tho must be one with mo' time, experience, and dedication than one leadin an "elite" tribe.

Also do nay get me wrong a 100 branch fam is wrong, me mean th' smaller ones

Last edited by a moderator: