Continental Discussion

DeletedUser100696

Didn't see one in the pages I went back and I don't really want to read more flames.

Continent 53

Drgon1- 70 Members, pretty good ODA, surprisingly enough. They are a family tribe, I don't see them being around very long in this world. Their profile makes my eyes hurt with the spelling mistakes.

Offend- 46 Members. #1 in ODA and OD overall. Pretty good spread, already starting to take over K53. They have the southeastern corner locked down already and I'm guessing they're just going to be expanding from there. They'll probably be here for awhile.

Arch- 61 Member. Bad OD. Family tribe which means they have recruited basically everyone. I'm sensing a war between them and Offend here pretty quick if it hasn't already happened.

Drgon2- Academy tribe to #1. Not going to last long I'd say.

MoB- 33 Members. Pretty decent ODA seeing as how they only recently split off of BLADE. Good tribe at the moment, I think a war may be coming between them and the Arch family or the Drgon family. This tribe may be the last tribe that will fight Offend once it gets down to it, depending on where they choose to recruit and where their diplomacy lies. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this one.

DeletedUser

Continent 57
1. IB - very active tribe, with solid leadership, and old time veterans. Will easily dominate continent, and will spread out soon. 4ka, and BizNiz may cause trouble for them later on.
2. LOTG -Solid tribe, will have to fight with IB for control of k57. Has very high OD.
3.~FOTR~ - wont last long, mass-recruit tribe, with inactive members.
4. Khan - Same as above
5. Wait... - high points, and low member count, with solid OD.. will have to go up against LOTG for control of the center of k57.. then up against IB as they will spreading south.

DeletedUser

You characterize other tribes as mass recruits but fail to recognize yours as one? Interesting.

DeletedUser99565

LOTG won't last long based solely on their spread. I will acknowledge that they stand up for their members, but they are too clustered.

DeletedUser

You selectively picked all 60-some members?
And just glancing at a map of your tribe, you have a typical clustered spread of villages, bound to suffocate each other.

DeletedUser

Yes we did hand-pick all 60 members, and you will be proven wrong.

DeletedUser

You selectively picked all 60-some members?
And just glancing at a map of your tribe, you have a typical clustered spread of villages, bound to suffocate each other.

Pssh, they obviously recruit based on ability to use BB-codes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We have highly skilled recruiters, who can easily predict who will be useful in the future.

DeletedUser

We have highly skilled recruiters, who can easily predict who will be useful in the future.

Easily predict? Damn. I don't know how this whole world is going to beat a bunch of psychics. Might as well give up now. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yes, My cross-eyed wrench of a mother gave birth to a sexy beast who can predict the future.

DeletedUser

Your mother is a cross-eyed wench, Your grandfather's balls are sweaty because he has diarrhea, and your sister is a whore.

I have some problems with the above posts. Trolling in the first one, and the last two are double posts. Get your act together.

DeletedUser

Is this all directed towards me? I was backing myself up, from the people insulting me.

DeletedUser99565

Is this all directed towards me? I was backing myself up, from the people insulting me.

I wouldn't say I was insulting you tbh, just yanking your chain. PS the first thing was directed at me and the double post was directed at you.

On topic... K56:
1. 4KA- Not bad from what I have, good OD and have been pretty stable so far. Looks to be their most populated K so they will have to fight for it.
2. BizNiz- Although they have had members leave and leadership problems, their members in k56 seem to have stayed and I expect them to war 4KA when things settle
3. KNOCK!- Will fall out soon. More ODD than ODA and I just don't see them growing as they do not seem to be very stable.
ErA- I don't know too much about them really, they look like they arnt very good though. I challenge them to prove me wrong though ;)
LOTG- Terrible! Horrible spread, mass-recruited at the beginning and it showed. I cleared one of their members and they all kept attacking me but have nothing to show for it. Theres double digit of them in striking distance of me, that shows their spread is terrible already. Only positive is they stick up for their members.

Last edited by a moderator: