Continental Discussions

DeletedUser

Saber and Legion are at war i believe, the two top tribes in the K, W.A.R. although unorganized is in the frey with Saber and at war with both legion and MNC (a small but organized and dedicated group of players) and MNC is at war with Saber and W.A.R.

DeletedUser

Anyone able to give me a rough break down on K76 goings on? (If there have been any :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

Aye, here in K76, there's really a miniscule amount of players, like ~40, nobling yet at all and no tribe gained a solid hold of the continent. Actually believe the major contenders are tribes of adjacent k's as no tribe hold significant presence. Though until most players least gained a couple villages it's really hard to conduct any agressive expansion or determine capacity.

Give it a few more weeks and things should heat up :) It's a very open continent, should be very desireable to conquer. Only major change is how the former dominant tribe, F=MA., partially merged into SMIR~A. But that's hardly a breath-taking development, hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i agree give it 2 weeks and k76 will be full of excitement​

DeletedUser

Haha, sounds "exciting" so far anyway.
Ah well, i guess i'll have to be patient

DeletedUser

lots of excitement is early on because there is battles for top spots in Ks

DeletedUser

I'm way over by the K77 border though, so there's nothing really going on at the moment around me

DeletedUser

hah im in K57 and our tribe is already at war with 3 tribes, Saber, TOXIC, W.A.R. lol

DeletedUser

Saber has become infamous already. Funny how that always happens to very good and organized tribes.

Please no flaming from MNC(YummyAK) unless of course you "have" too.

But K57 is starting to shape up and I can't wait to see what it looks like a month from now.

DeletedUser

k75 is dominated by -F-
1 -F- 515.533 121
2 T[G]S 270.171 101
3 GA 181.947 73
4 CDA 73.722 56
5 L0SERS 72.223 30

DeletedUser

Im not flaming you guys i have respect for you, just trying to use some propaganda :icon_wink:

DeletedUser76477

Anything new in K24? I know there are a few tribes that are competing for dominance, however I've noticed some of the larger tribes closer to the core doing quite a bit of recruiting there. Not a good idea in my opinion, but it should make things interesting.

DeletedUser

I guess you could say K46 has become an interesting continent again. Let me explain.

WuTang ranked 1st on K46 were allies with TNB and KOTBC (1st on K36). TNB shread lies to KOTBC about WuTang attacking them and KOTBC without bothering to find out what actually happened declare war on WuTang. TNB and KOTBC have therefore backstabbed and are gangbanging WuTang.

Let's see which way this goes.

DeletedUser75944

I guess you could say K46 has become an interesting continent again. Let me explain.

WuTang ranked 1st on K46 were allies with TNB and KOTBC (1st on K36). TNB shread lies to KOTBC about WuTang attacking them and KOTBC without bothering to find out what actually happened declare war on WuTang. TNB and KOTBC have therefore backstabbed and are gangbanging WuTang.

Let's see which way this goes.

Happy hugging reunion days ahead :)

DeletedUser

Happy hugging reunion days ahead :)

I very much doubt that...it's gone too far now, unless they want to get rid of their spy who set me up and hand me back my two villages, I think this is war.

Admittedly though, the continent was pretty dull. The alliances in the end were making it hard to expand, but still no reason to backstab your allies.

DeletedUser

Hello

i've just dropped into k62, anything exciting happening there? how does that continent look?

DeletedUser

The 57 wars are not very interesting or exciting at all; just waiting for everything to end.
At least in the eyes of a Legion member booted down to k51...
Oh and Correct, the guy with the "graveyard" is really not helping with your image.

Last edited by a moderator: